My Girls Mara and Samara :)
Ok, my new girl from solarsenshi has arrived some days ago and I finally managed to take some pics of my two girls LOL
She is now called Mara, the previous name of my Sfoglia which is now my Samara. Why the mane change you may wonder.

I planned to have three girls based on Samara from The Ring, Mara Chaffee from John Carpenter’s Village of the Damned and Bloody Mary. I wanted Sfoglia to be Mara but now everything changed as my new custom Justice looks perfect to be Mara! And I have to find a great customizer to make my Sfoglia look very scary, just like Samara does Tongue

But now stop the talking and onto the pics!

My girls took a trip to the woods Happy

Welcome Mara:
[Image: l_8d99823e56ec4c339f3f76d693907965.jpg]

[Image: l_dc7f85a27a0641efb56a31ace3edf4b7.jpg]

[Image: l_0c23c1a10241488da15c0b01cf09007b.jpg]

With her evil twin Samara:
[Image: l_aef236cee8614f9eadd9bd7aa4b8ad62.jpg]

[Image: l_5b57bce9b3f545cd953e9079cab14558.jpg]

I hope you like them Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
they are beautiful. I have one custom by solarsenshi too.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
They are lovely girls!
Stunning, really!
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
They are so lovely ♥
OOoo I remember these from solarsenshi's sales post a while back and it's great to see one in a photoshoot by her new owner!
Ooh I love the look! <3 Especially the white-haired one. :3
Thank you so much guys Heart 2

I have two dresses on the way for them, they both are the same but one is white and one is black, I think they will look amazing wearing them smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Cute girls! yay
I love the white chips of Mara *o*
They're gorgeous smile
[Image: PullipSaleSig.jpg]
Awww, Mara is so pretty <3

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

They're awesome. I love Mara's eyes. smile