Short arrival story
So I've been really sick this last week and a bit D: so sorry for no picfics, I've been really busy too x_x the mystery doll came so you can see who she is!

Akane: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz mmmzzzz
[Image: kira1.jpg]

Hair: *tickle tickle*
Akane: AAAAH...AAAAHHH
[Image: kira2.jpg]

Akane: AAAAAAH....AAAAHHHH...
[Image: kira3.jpg]

Akane: Oh good I didn't sneeze..Isolde keep your bush of hair to yourself....
[Image: kira4.jpg]

Kirakishou: *Starrrreeeee*
Akane:....
[Image: kira5.jpg]

Akane:......
[Image: kira6.jpg]

Kirakishou: *staaaare*
[Image: kira7.jpg]

Akane:.....
[Image: kira8.jpg]

Akane: WAIT WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET THERE.
[Image: kira9.jpg]

Kirakishou: My name is Kirakishou, I came earlier today but you were asleep.
Akane:....is that so
[Image: kira10.jpg]

Kirakishou: Your blue and white friends didn't seem to like me being here
[Image: kira11.jpg]

Akane: Well that'd be right, you smell like a rare
[Image: kira12.jpg]

Isolde: Oh my god theres a mightier grail that me oh dear what do i do, will I be customized?!?~?!
[Image: kira13.jpg]

Kirakishou: I didn't come alone, this is Laplace
Laplace: How do you do.
[Image: kira14.jpg]

Akane: *stare*
Laplace: Is there something on my face?
[Image: kira15.jpg]

Akane: Here little bunnywunny
Laplace: I AM NOT A TOY.
[Image: kira16.jpg]

Kirakishou: Teehee, looks like I won't be bored here....lots of people to play with.
[Image: kira17.jpg]

XD I feel bummed I'm sick and she didn't get a spectacular arrival story cause I went through hell and back for her to get here.
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Ahhhh, Kira XD It's so awesome even though I already knew she was coming XP Love the staaare!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

shes pretty - your lucky - i wish i could afford some rare dolls like you yay
(09-21-2010, 01:06 PM)SceneNeko Wrote: Ahhhh, Kira XD It's so awesome even though I already knew she was coming XP Love the staaare!

XD im glad she's finally here.

(09-21-2010, 01:09 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: shes pretty - your lucky - i wish i could afford some rare dolls like you yay

I wouldn't call it luck XD I put money away for these dolls to afford them. And I wouldn't think I'd own Kirakishou if this one wasn't MIB, I got her half her usual selling price cause her box had been opened, but she came with everything and was still half attached to the box so SCORE XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
She's pretty but creepy... O_O
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
(09-21-2010, 02:04 PM)Duskkodesh Wrote: She's pretty but creepy... O_O

True XD her eyes were like woah, her personality is kind of sadistic child...hahaha
on another note T_T her type 3 hand broke off, but i was rebodying her onto a type 4 anyway but its still annoying. I was really gentle with her anyway, SIGH.

Flickr
Congrats! She's an awesome doll to add to your collection! She does have the most unusual eyes. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love your arrival stories and your new girl is stunning Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Ahhh, my grail! She's so beautiful!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Ahh so this was the mystery doll!

I can now see Akane will taunt Isolde about customisation relentlessly XD
[Image: richestoresin.png]
Aw, this was such a great story!

'You smell like a rare' teehee.
My Pullips: MJ, Dita & Uncanricky

My DollyMarket Feedback Thread.