-All Feedback-

Positive: 44
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

-Dolly Market-

Positive: 21
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

I can also be found on Flickr as PoppetCloset, the MLP Arena as Bohemian, and American Girl Collectors as Holly.
+1 as a truly wonderful buyer. Friendly, understanding and very considerate. Highly recommended and would be a pleasure to deal with again.

Thank you so much. smile Enjoy your dolls.
+1 sweet buyer thank you!
+1 as a seller, for two stock Pullip outfits. Items complete as described, securely packaged, prompt shipping, cheerful and friendly communication. Highly recommended!
Great seller! Purchased a wig for my little Kaori. Communication was friendly and she shipped quickly! Pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller!

I bought the Another Series flamingo from her, for a price that was beyond fair in my opinion, and her communication was awesome, before and after the transaction, as she also contacted me later to make sure that I got everything OK smile

Thanks Bohemian!
Awesome seller!

I bought some stands from Bohemian. Communication was excellent, price was fair and she even dropped them off at my place since we're in the same city. Super friendly as well. ^^ I'd have no problems buying from Bohemian again in the future. Thank you so much!
A very sweet and understanding seller. Very nice and secure package, and the clothes were in great condition.

(Bought Another Queen stock.)
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
+ 1 as Seller.

She shipped the outfit fast and the item arrived as pictured.
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+1 as seller

Fantastic transaction. The Monster High girls looked like they had just come out of the box! They were packed beautifully and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a fabulous seller. I bought a couple of Monster High dolls from Bohemian and they were shipped very quickly and well packaged. Couldn't be happier thanks so much <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 great seller!

I bought a couple of MH dolls, arrived quickly, beautifully packaged, & she even went out of her way to find the correct coloured stands - many thanks! smile

+1 fantastic seller

I bought some MH dolls and extras and they were packaged beautifully, shipped quickly & in better than NRFB condition (they have beautifully soft gunk free hair smile ) Thanks again Bohemian.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a great seller!

Thanks to Bohemian, I was finally able to complete my Monster High collection with Gil Webber. I also purchased my first J-doll from Bohemian. Communication was almost immediate, and the sale was completed within an hour. I received the package a week later. Thanks so much! I would gladly work with you any time smile
+1 great seller!

communication was immediate and very friendly. Got a whole bunch of MH dolls for a really good price, shipping was fair and super fast! Also came with little extras. Thank you so much!