The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

« • ♥ { Staria's Feedback } ♥ • »
Here if my feedback. I have also included links to other websites with my feedback.
Thank you in advance to all those who post. It was a pleasure doing business with you! ♥

Dolly Market Feedback:
Positive: 11 | Neutral: 0 | Negative: 0

Etsy Feedback:
http://www.etsy.com/people/stariadoll/feedback

eBay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tamarastari&ftab=AllFeedback

Den of Angels Feedback:
http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showth...for-Staria
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and good communication.
+1 As a buyer Super fast with contact and payment and so nice to deal withgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
+ 1 as a seller- bought Chelsea's wig from her and its beautiful! Got here super fast, too! Thanks again Heart 2
+ as a buyer
she purchased a dal hat from me. fast payment and great communication! thanks so much!
+1 as seller.
I bought a stock body from her and not only was she super sweet to deal with, she described the body in detail, packaged it well and was quick to communicate and ship. Whole transaction start to finish took less than one week, and we're in different countries! Would definitely buy from her again.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
Paid quickly. Had a bit unrealistic expectations for shipping over a holiday weekend.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a seller.

I bought some doll clothes from Staria and everything was wonderful and shipped fast!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
Thank you for the nice feedback. Merry Christmas!!
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as seller!
purchased Chelsea's stock; there was a small hiccup but it was taken care of immediately and she added some nice goodies; completely satisfied with overall transaction and the stock is in great condition; wonderful communication and very fast shipping; would totally recommend!! thank you for the great transaction! ^^
+1 as a seller!

I bought some more doll clothes from Staria.
Very friendly communication and super fast shipping once again!
Thanks!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a swap partner!

Staria was my Secret Santa in the 2010 Secret Santa Swap. She shipped out her items super early, was diligent about communicating through the Swap organizer to check up on whether I received my gifts, which were AWESOME and beautifully wrapped and presented!

Thank you Staria so much!
+1 for selling!

I purchased Pullip Chelsea and she arrived well-packaged in beautiful condition. Communication was excellent throughout and she was shipped very quickly. Absolutely no complaints; I would highly recommend her to anyone.
1 neutral feedback
Has unrealistic expectations, and came across as a child to try to get her way.
+1 as a buyer. Prompt payment and communication.Thank you.
+ Current Feedback ~ click!