My Wind - prettier than I imagined!
Boy is Wind photogenic! She arrived home yesterday NRFB and of course I had to free her immediately, change her outfit a bit and take her for a walk outdoors, lol.

Although I really dislike how red her lips are (almost fake looking, esp in photos) I adore everything else about her! She's simply adorable and so pretty. Hope you enjoy the photos. As always, there are a few more online in my Flickr (link in siggy below)

[Image: 5122004636_72f1140927_b.jpg]
[Image: 5121402483_42a5924e4c_b.jpg]
[Image: 5121402401_b1c95dfd01_b.jpg]
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
I love her outfit, it's so cute.
I actually quite enjoy how red her lips appear in photos! she is gorgeous, and her outfit is too cute!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Glad you guys think so too, about her outfit :o) I got the top at one of our members shops, thefoxishop.com. Jeans are stock and the boots are adorable from shopoholic (silver with strawberry's) You can't really see the boots, but they are cute and really work with her stock jeans, lol.

I can't get over how busty the type-1 is! She fills out that top QUITE nicely wink
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
she is very lovely - I love the bright green eyes and red lips and her hair is gorgeous ! Love the outfit too, congratulations on a beautiful new addition smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Wow!! She's lovely! Her lips are adorable, really...I didn't expect her to be that pretty...congratulations!!! ♥
What a pretty girl, and what a cute outfit!!!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I love how mellow she looks!
Flickr
also buy my dolls
I love seeing other Winds and your Wind is lovely!
Congrats on her, she is simply beautiful! I love her outfit as well!