Feedback For loyalheart
positive feedback!Heart 2
loyalheart purchased a taeyang doll from me and she made the whole transaction wonderful and had quick communication and even found a way to message me when the forum was down.yay
She was very patient with me and helped me figure out the ropes of first time international shippingHappy
I would not hesitate to work with loyalheart again and highly recommend her as well!
Thank you and I hope you enjoy him!Heart 2
+5 Buyer feedback!

Loyalheart bought some clothing items and accessories. Super fast payment and excellent communication. A pleasure to deal with! smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
+1 as a buyer! ^.^
Loyalheart bought two Taeyangs from me - Kouga and butler Sebastian. Constant communication, prompt payment, and willing to work with me on an unforeseen issue. Thank you so much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a seller
I bought FL Minifee Rendia head and a pair of Mako eyes from loyalheart. Everything was as described, packed well and arrived safe and sound. Thank you! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a buyer
Very sweet and friendly buyer! A pleasure to work with. Heart
+1 as a seller.
I bought an outfit -- thank you!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
+1 as a buyer. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer

Worked with Loyalheart in splitting some lots of Leeke wigs from ebay. Fast payment, great communication--no problems in any way. Would definitely work with her again.

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite