Cornflower Blue's Feedback
+1 as a buyer - thanks again!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as an awesome seller, Cornflower Blue sold me a doll head and I absolutely could not be more pleased. Would definitely buy from again without hesitation.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a buyer! Super sweet, prompt payment and understanding. Thank you so much! <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a buyer!!

Thank you so much for the quick payment and great communication! It is so much of a relief when a buyer lets you know when they receive their purchase!
I hope both you and your new isul are happy with his new found home!!
+ 1 great buyer!

Effortless transaction. Good communication and quick payment. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer. Nice, clear communication; timely payment; let me know when the item arrived safely. Great transaction!
+1 as a buyer. Participated in a For My Doll Group Order run by me. Communication was excellent, super friendly and payment was incredibly fast. Thanks so much for participating.
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a buyer. Great communication, lightning-fast payment, smooth transaction. A++
+1 as a buyer. Cornflower Blue was super understanding when I had some issues with my car which lead to some delay in shipping. Thank you so much for being so understanding and patient with me! I hope you enjoy your items. ^^
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a buyer! she bought my bait t4 body, fast payment and quick responses! I hope it suits your need! smile
+1 Bought some eyechips, came in perfect condition and were shipped quickly and arrived quickly! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 for a great seller! Shipped super fast and was excellent to work with! Thank you so much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 awesome seller!

USPS have raised their prices to insanity, but CornflowerBlue accepted my offer, hence giving me a discount. She shipped quickly and I love the items! Thanks so much yay
+1 as a totally awesome buyer. Fast payment and an overall pleasant transaction.
Thank you so much. ^^
+1

participated in a leekeworld group order i was running and paid both invoices promptly and was thoroughly lovely to work with.