Cornflower Blue's Feedback
+1 for being a great buyer as part of my split.

It's always really easy dealing with Cornflower Blue. Thank you so much!
smile
"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that's the saddest part."
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing on the 3DS
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)

Currently reading: Somebody's Daughter by David Bell
Last Movie Seen:  Mary Poppins Returns
+++1 seller, Got the wigs today and everything in good condition. Excellent communication and fast shipment. Thank you so much grin
+1 as a buyer!

Cornflower Blue adopted my Saras and Len. Payment was very prompt and communication was perfect. Wonderful transaction all the way around! Thank you so much!!
+1 as a buyer

CB is always a joy to deal with, friendly, reliable, all the good stuff smile I am thrilled to look forward to her fabulous photos of the girls she adopted !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 Trade

I was happy to trade on knit sweater for one MH doll who showed up packed extremely well. This was an awesome swap, and makes me wish I could pay for everything in sweaters.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
++1 Seller

I bought a boodle of wigs from CB as well as some JDolls. The packaged arrived quickly and the items were packed with absolute care. I was even surprised to find extras included! The entire transaction was absolutely wonderful. Communication, promptness, friendliness, fast shipping... all were topnotch. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again in the future and recommend her to any buyer!
..::Find me at::..
Ends of Fate(BJD Site & Journal) || Tasia@deviantART || ResinAngel@deviantART (BJD)
[Image: dolliehsignature.png]
Also Home: Jacera (DM Lilis Liv) || Bríean (CP Shiwoo Vampire) || Fresante (DF ZiLuo) || Inathe (Unoa Lusis)
+1 as a buyer ! Wonderful communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1

participated in a leekeworld group order, paid everything promptly and was a delight to group-order with!

+1 as a buyer!

CB purchased a wig from me, and was really friendly and very patient. Communication was fast, along with payment and she let me know when the wig arrived.

Thank you very much!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a buyer.

Cornflower Blue purchased some doll clothes from me and I couldn't have asked for a better buyer. The payment was fast and kept in constant communication. Thank you! grin
+1 as a seller! :3
I bought a lovely wig and received it practically the next day! Thank you!
+1 for shipping out my items so promptly!
+1 as a seller

Thank you very much for LQ's outfit. It arrived promptly and well wrapped! Thanks again!
+1 buyer/GO participant

participated in the For My Doll group order i ran. payment was prompt and communication friendly.
+1 as a seller!

I purchased some Liv heads from CB, and everything went smoothly.
Communication was fast and friendly, and she let me know when she shipped them out.<3 Thank you!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥