Cornflower Blue's Feedback
+1 as a perfect buyer, as usual.

Cornflower Blue purchased some stuff from my sales thread. Friendly communication, fast payment and let me know when the package arrived. I couldn't ask for a more pleasant transaction.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer! Friendly communication, fast payment. Thanks for adopting Squall!
+1 Great seller! Shipped super fast and let me hold off on payment til I was ready! thank you so much for being awesome!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as an amazing split partner! Thank you so much for your patience and for splitting with me.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a split partner. We split Fraulein, and everything went so smoothly. Thank you so much for this nice & easy transaction.
grin
+1 as a seller. Was on the hunt for a Ende's box , and she happened to have it. Everything was easypeasy, and it arrived before I even thought about it. Thank you for the help. :-)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Cornflower Blue is such a pleasure to sell to! I think I've bought from her too? Anyway, highly recommended!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a trade partner

My taeyangs needed some pants, and Cornflower Blue has some serious sewing skills. I was happy that she agreed to trade with me. This is yet another positive, smooth and easy transaction.

grin
+1 customed a doll for her and she is really patient with me . Great communication and lovely to deal with <3 !

>_ > sorry for the late feedback <_<
+1 as a seller! Thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer! :] Awesome Communication, very patient! A pleasure to do business with!
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and timely payment. Thanks for giving me an excuse to browse Tuesday Morning without incurring spousal wrath! :-D
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
+2 as a buyer. Bought some dolls from me and was wonderful to work with.

Thanks! smile
+1 as a buyer, Cornflowerblue bought a pukipuki faceplate from me. Communication was pleasant, payment prompt yet another flawless transaction with her!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller. Happy

Cornflowerblue hooked me up with some Tuesday Morning goodness. Communication was great, the doll was packaged really well and mailed quickly. Overall, a great transaction. Thank you! Happy
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig