Cornflower Blue's Feedback
+1 for being a great buyer as part of my split.

It's always really easy dealing with Cornflower Blue. Thank you so much!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+++1 seller, Got the wigs today and everything in good condition. Excellent communication and fast shipment. Thank you so much grin
+1 as a buyer!

Cornflower Blue adopted my Saras and Len. Payment was very prompt and communication was perfect. Wonderful transaction all the way around! Thank you so much!!
+1 as a buyer

CB is always a joy to deal with, friendly, reliable, all the good stuff smile I am thrilled to look forward to her fabulous photos of the girls she adopted !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 Trade

I was happy to trade on knit sweater for one MH doll who showed up packed extremely well. This was an awesome swap, and makes me wish I could pay for everything in sweaters.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
++1 Seller

I bought a boodle of wigs from CB as well as some JDolls. The packaged arrived quickly and the items were packed with absolute care. I was even surprised to find extras included! The entire transaction was absolutely wonderful. Communication, promptness, friendliness, fast shipping... all were topnotch. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again in the future and recommend her to any buyer!
..::Find me at::..
Ends of Fate(BJD Site & Journal) || Tasia@deviantART || ResinAngel@deviantART (BJD)
[Image: dolliehsignature.png]
Also Home: Jacera (DM Lilis Liv) || Bríean (CP Shiwoo Vampire) || Fresante (DF ZiLuo) || Inathe (Unoa Lusis)
+1 as a buyer ! Wonderful communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1

participated in a leekeworld group order, paid everything promptly and was a delight to group-order with!

+1 as a buyer!

CB purchased a wig from me, and was really friendly and very patient. Communication was fast, along with payment and she let me know when the wig arrived.

Thank you very much!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a buyer.

Cornflower Blue purchased some doll clothes from me and I couldn't have asked for a better buyer. The payment was fast and kept in constant communication. Thank you! grin
+1 as a seller! :3
I bought a lovely wig and received it practically the next day! Thank you!
+1 for shipping out my items so promptly!
+1 as a seller

Thank you very much for LQ's outfit. It arrived promptly and well wrapped! Thanks again!
+1 buyer/GO participant

participated in the For My Doll group order i ran. payment was prompt and communication friendly.
+1 as a seller!

I purchased some Liv heads from CB, and everything went smoothly.
Communication was fast and friendly, and she let me know when she shipped them out.<3 Thank you!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥