Cornflower Blue's Feedback
+1 for finding a much-wanted Dal at Tuesday Morning for me!

Cornflower Blue is one of the standout members here at DM. She noticed a comment I had made in a thread on another forum and let me know that the Dal I was interested in was at a Tuesday Morning store in her area. She also took the time to de-box the Dal and put her in a smaller box so that the shipping would be less. I'm really grateful for the time and effort in finding Edge for me. Thank you so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller

Made a trip back to Tuesday Morning to pick up a doll for me. Carefully packaged. Thank you so much!
+2 as seller , I got two TM dolls from her and and she was very efficient and fast. I would definetly buy from her again.
+1 seller

I recently bought a Dal hangry from Cornflower Blue. The doll was packed great and the doll arrived when it was suppose too. Thank you so much for another great transaction.
+1 seller

I have bought Dal Kanta from CB and she was a pleasure to deal with, perfect transaction. Thank you!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a seller

CB sold me a Tuesday Morning doll purchase. Her communication was lovely and she was very cooperative and helpful! I would not hesitate to work with her again in the future.
+2 as a trade. Traded 2 Pang Ju's for Isul Sith. Sith arrived safe and sound.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a buyer for Jess. Really awesome and always a pleasure to do business with. :]
+1 for an awesome sale

Sold me a bait Taeyang body so one of my boys could replace some missing parts. smile Packaged really well and shipped fast.
+1 as a seller!

CB reached out to me from a wanted thread of mine & sold me a Peter Pan. Communication was fast and friendly, and she shipped ultra fast too! Peter Pan was packed perfectly and safely. Thank you so much!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 as a buyer

CornflowerBlue is always so good to work with; communication is always timely and friendly. She bought a Pullip body from me and everything went perfectly smoothly.
Bought some Pullip bodies and stands from me. Paid quickly and let me know right when they arrived.
+1 for a great trade partner, kept in contact and was super nice to work with as always. Thank you!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for a wonderful buyer. Always a pleasure to work with, thank you so much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer. Very easy to work with. Thanks! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips