Today's photoshoot with my girls...*very pic heavy*
(11-29-2010, 01:03 PM)Yamiko Wrote: Meg is really cute smile

Thank you smile

(11-29-2010, 01:47 PM)love4dollz Wrote: Lil Curly smile Can i ask you something i just got a Fanatica but her wig is pretty awful lol i remember you mentioned thats what Erins wig is can you tell me how did you wash it pleasesmile

I didn't, I just very carefully seperate the curls out, gently comb them through, & re-curl them with my fingers whenever the wig gets messy. on the advice of another forum user I always use a comb & avoid brushes with bobbly bits on the bristles. I tend to keep her hair tied back in a ponytail most of the time to keep it neat, but the ends are a tad on the frizzy side now. I think it's just stock wigs, they're just a bit cr*p when it comes to dolls that aren't just left purely on display all the time. I'm too scared to wash it incase I totally mess it up, & washing Erin's stock wig (she's an alte) actually made no difference to the dryness at all.

(11-29-2010, 11:00 PM)keri1234 Wrote: You could make her bracelets to go with each outfit :-) It's a good idea. I think I'm going to try! What did you put the beads on, some sort of elastic?

Yes, I do want ones for each of her outfits. I bought some elasticated beading wire off ebay, it was pretty fiddly! But worth it.

They're all so pretty! You've done a marvelous job on them!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thank you smile

Meg and Erin are so prettiful.
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

I adore Meg, she is such a cutie!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

erin is wonderfoul!!! *.* her eyes are very pretty!
Thanks all for your lovely comments smile I'll have to keep Erin & Meg away from this thread....their heads are big enough, lol.

Ohhh so you dont wash them hmmm was yours kinda crunchy like it has something in it?? possibly Gel lol?
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
(12-01-2010, 06:37 AM)love4dollz Wrote: Ohhh so you dont wash them hmmm was yours kinda crunchy like it has something in it?? possibly Gel lol?

Yup, it was! It was eurgh, lol. I think I've ended up combing it out cuz it doesn't feel like that anymore.

Ohhh so combing it will not make it go like super frizzy ?? Lol sorry for all the questions just i love the wig but dont like the way it feels lol
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
Thanks for the info. I'll have to try and find some beading elastic here. I've been wondering what sort of jewellery I should get for my girl - now I know! They look just right, not out of scale like some can look.
(12-01-2010, 08:37 AM)love4dollz Wrote: Ohhh so combing it will not make it go like super frizzy ?? Lol sorry for all the questions just i love the wig but dont like the way it feels lol

well it hasn't made mine go mega frizzy, although it is beginning to go a tad on the ends, so I don't want to say to you that you should definitely try combing yours, just incase. It's been ok for me, but you should do what you feel comfy with smile
(12-01-2010, 07:38 PM)keri1234 Wrote: Thanks for the info. I'll have to try and find some beading elastic here. I've been wondering what sort of jewellery I should get for my girl - now I know! They look just right, not out of scale like some can look.

Thanks! I'm glad they look OK smile Best of luck with yours! Hope you post some pics.