Puzzle's Girls (and Boy) PIC HEAVY!!!!
The weather finally cleared up enough (and my joints settled down enough XD ) for me to get out and get some nice photos of my girls and Romulus before Angela and I head over to the US, to Angela's forever home.

Some of the girls, like Yhi, are still WIPs but they're finished enough for pics ^^.

Angela (character and doll belongs to Eshkenazi <3 Was a Cinciallegra )

Angela

Angela

Angela

Angela

Angela

Angela

Angela

Angela

Angela

Cheeva and Angela

Cheeva (character belongs to me ^^ Was a Chill)

Cheeva

Cheeva

Cheeva

Cheeva

Cheeva

Cheeva

Cheeva and Angela

Tari and Romulus (characters belong to me. Were Uncanricky and Gyro - Rom is still WIP)

Tari and Romulus

Tari and Romulus

Tari and Romuls

Tari and Romulus

Tari and Romulus

Tari and Romulus

Tari and Romulus

Tari and Romulus

Tari and Romulus

Aalis (Character belongs to me. Was a Naah-ato)

Aalis

Aalis

Aalis

Aalis

Aalis

Aalis

Ptolemy (Character belongs to me. Was/Is Another Soldier Rabbit)

Ptolemy

Ptolemy

Ptolemy

Yhi and Ptolemy

Yhi (Dal version of Eos - WIP)

Yhi

Yhi and Ptolemy

Yhi

Yhi

Yhi
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
*flaps all over the thread frantically*

Well i have already told you that I think they're all gorgeous but...they're all gorgeous! Tari's outfit is still my favorite because I think it shows of your sewing skills and looks really awesome, but over all, Angela is my favorite doll, of course. xD I know I'm biased but I dun care.

She turned out so awesome and adorable. <3 The outfit really is perfect. You did a really great job on her and all her details. <3 I love the pictures. *o* And I can't wait to see her in person!!

Sooooooooooooooon, three more daaaaaaays <3

And thank you so much, hun, I'm really glad you like her. And I'm glad you like the others, too <3 Angie's outfit was the most interesting to make. I still love her spats <33
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Argh they're so beautiful! ADORABLE MINI EOS ALERT XD I really adore Aalis's outfit though <3 Cheeva is still my favourite though <3
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
*gasp*

*0* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are breath-taking!!! I just adore Aalis!

/goes back to staring at pics
*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*
Wow! Your dolls r so gorgeous, I LOVE the detailing & styling of the outfits, they're so imaginitive <3 gorgeous!

OMG the outfits are great!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
Amazing all such gorgeous dollsgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
you made all the clothes and did all the customising??
*thud*
speaking as someone who has yet to change eye chips, I am awestruck !

Every one of your dolls are stunning :love: The Dal Eos is soooooo beautiful, can't wait to see her finished. It is near impossible to choose but I think Aalis is my favourite. Her face and that outfit - WOW. And Angela is very beautiful.. umm I think you get the idea wink I love them all grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(11-17-2010, 07:49 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: Argh they're so beautiful! ADORABLE MINI EOS ALERT XD I really adore Aalis's outfit though <3 Cheeva is still my favourite though <3

Thank you so much *hugs tight* Mini Eos was fun to make, though I redid her face nearly as many times as Cheeva's one XD Aalis' outfit was fun to make, and Gyro's coat and hat just fit her character perfectly <33

(11-18-2010, 02:55 AM)NectarineFire Wrote: *gasp*

*0* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are breath-taking!!! I just adore Aalis!

/goes back to staring at pics
*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Thank you so much! Aalis is oddly adorable for a crazy airship pirate XD

(11-18-2010, 05:52 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Wow! Your dolls r so gorgeous, I LOVE the detailing & styling of the outfits, they're so imaginitive <3 gorgeous!

Thank you very much <3 The outfits took ages but I think they're totally worth it ^^

(11-18-2010, 10:29 AM)zayne Wrote: OMG the outfits are great!

Thank you! <3 As I said above, they took ages but the end result was so worth it ^^. Angela's corset was definitely the trickiest @_@

(11-18-2010, 10:33 AM)love4dollz Wrote: Amazing all such gorgeous dollsgrin

Thank you so much <3 I'm glad so many people like them!

(11-18-2010, 10:52 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: you made all the clothes and did all the customising??
*thud*
speaking as someone who has yet to change eye chips, I am awestruck !

Every one of your dolls are stunning :love: The Dal Eos is soooooo beautiful, can't wait to see her finished. It is near impossible to choose but I think Aalis is my favourite. Her face and that outfit - WOW. And Angela is very beautiful.. umm I think you get the idea wink I love them all grin

XD I know, it's hard for me to choose a favourite. Though Cheeva will probably always juuust win for me, lol. And, lol, yes all the customising and clothing was done by me ^^ It did take awhile but I love the end results so much. Dal Eos will be finished after Christmas, hopefully ^^ Aalis' ego is going to get bigger with all these people adoring her XD Her face up was the fastest one of all - it's based of the tribal bellydance style <3