WickedWonderland's Feedback
I have 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller at the MLP Arena.

http://mlparena.com/Reviews/rop=showcont...=1816.html
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a buyer! Thank you! ^^
+1 as a buyer! Sold her a Neo Noir body and it was paid for right away. Thanks again!
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 as a buyer; she got a wig from me and it was a perfect transaction with fast payment and clear communication. Recommended!
+1 As a buyer. She bought a Nahh-Ato from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, quick payment, overall fantastic experience. Thanks! grin
+1 as a Buyer for Pullip Clara. Excellent communication, fast payment, & transaction. Thank you very much~ Enjoy the doll!
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and excellent communication! smile
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment and fantastic communication! Thank youuu!
+1 as a buyer. Thanks again!
+1 bought a Leeke wig from me and was super friendly and nice throughout! Highly recommended by me!
+1 for buyer. Bought Fantastic Alice from me. She was very friendly and communications were great ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as buyer! Fast payment and very nice to deal with. Thanks so much again!
+1 as a seller

I bought some MH dolls from WickedWonderland and she was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 Purchased Abbey Bominable from her arrived safe and sound thank you so much.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller, I bought my first MH doll from her and it arrived quickly and safely! Thanks so much!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse