Feedback thread
+1 Seller

Item: Bought Adventure-time hat and Woozer plush
Arrived: Oct 03, 2013
My Location: Canada

I am very pleased with the quality of the items that Savannah made for me. Good communication and pleasant person to purchase from. Thank you especially for Finn's hat, perfect for little Flynn ^^
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
+1 Seller

Great communication, timely shipping, well-packed items that all arrived safely!
+1 as a seller great communication, fast shipping, and a pleasure to do business with.
+1 as seller:
Patiently held things until I got my paycheck! Everything arrived quickly and as described. Thanks so much!
+1 for the Secret Santa Swap! All of the items she sent were fantastic!!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

0 (neutral) as a seller

Neutral because it was like pulling teeth to get her to sell me some doll stands from her sales thread and complete this transaction. Then she charged me double the postage. To her credit, she did ship the doll stands quickly once I finally got a total price and paid her and she did give me a refund on the postage once I called her on it.
+1 as a swap partner. Groove sent us each other's items and she swapped them back with me. ^^; Thanks!! smile