SwordPony's Feedback
+ 1
Bought a lovely wig and it arrived just as described quickly smile Wonderful seller and a pleasure to do business with !!
+1 as a seller! Super nice and had a smooth transaction! Items were exactly as described, and super helpful!
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 positive as a seller!

I bought a stock outfit and SwordPony was great to deal with; good communication and fast shipping! The dress did have a slightly musty smell but that might have happened during shipping.
+1 as a seller. Bought several stands. Very fast and reasonable shipping, well packaged, and overall very friendly and helpful seller. Thank you! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None
+1 as a seller. I bought an outfit and it arrived quickly and safely. Thanks! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a seller. Fast, easy transaction. Good communication.
Thank you!
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
+1 for Swordpony as a seller! The items she sold to me came so quickly, and they're in great condition. Thank you so much! <3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a seller! I bought some clothing items and she shipped them out quick. A great forum member to deal with, Thanks!
+1 as a seller

I purchased some outfits for my dolls...everything was priced reasonably and shipped quick. Thanks.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 As Seller: Nice communication, quick shipping and friendly! Thanks for the clothes!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 for Swordpony as a seller! Another pleasant, fast transaction! I love the doll clothes and jewelry! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a seller! Bought several Pullip/Dal accessories from SwordPony. Friendly communication, super fast shipping. Couldn't ask for better! A+
+1 as a seller! Bought several items, including shoes and a hat. (Swordpony even bought an extra of the hat I'd wanted, since someone had already puchased it.)

Thanks! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips