The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 184 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

2010 Secret Santa Swap Pictures! (VERY IMAGE HEAVY!)
wow, looks like you guys are having fun! smile Duskkodesh - I love the ending to your picfic :p classic!

(12-10-2010, 10:28 AM)Staria Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 07:39 AM)NectarineFire Wrote: Duskkodesh your drawing of Calfy and Li'l Leprotto = <3

OMG YESS, I LOVED IT. x3; Kinda wish I had a scanner, I'd color it!

XD Thankies. I'm glad I decided to throw in a sketch. <3 Glad you like it.

(12-11-2010, 09:13 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: wow, looks like you guys are having fun! smile Duskkodesh - I love the ending to your picfic :p classic!

Somehow even when they don't get any presents they end up with all the candy. XD

[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
My Santa was NectarineFire- who sent me tons and tons of goodies!! yay

PICTURE HEAVY!!

[Image: pic1.jpg]
[Image: pic2.jpg]
[Image: pic3.jpg]
[Image: pic4.jpg]
[Image: pic5.jpg]
[Image: pic6.jpg]
[Image: pic7.jpg]
[Image: pic8.jpg]
[Image: pic9.jpg]
[Image: pic10.jpg]

LOL

THANK YOU NECTARINEFIRE!
That couch is EPIC~!
that boombox is awesome, too! COngrats on your awesome pressies papermoonpixie!
Ho, ho, ho! XD

Amazing pic-fic! Hina and Io are so funny. That photo of Hina in the bubble-wrap seriously cracked me up.

[img]Santa Swap[/img]

Here is a photo of this year's Santa's little helper, Ddalgi, that was supposed to be included with the card... (except my printer was having expired ink issues right)

Ddalgi: Just wanted to say hi to Hina and Io and say how very glad we are that you girls liked them! Heart

P.S. the sofa is actually a jewelry box and if you open it you will find the legs of the sofa tucked away inside. Be careful, the screws are sharp!
Thanks everyone! Heart 2

And thanks Ddalgi (and NectarineFire yay )
Seems like everyone received awesome gifts from their secret santas! That is good to know and it's so nice that there are still so many generous and fun people out there. smile

I received a very nice package in the mail the other day...Koto just got back from getting her new look from the holidays, so it was really perfect timing!

KiraKira's Secret Santa Swap 2010
My Secret Santa Was: Zuley
Gift Was For: Koto (customized pullip)

"A present for me?! Yay!!!" Here's Koto, pretty stoked about getting to open her secret santa gift. Wonder what's inside?
Present for me?!

"I'm gonna open this bad boy up!" Koto is just as skilled with the razor blade as her beloved Akira is, but I think Akira still looks a tad nervous...
Slice!

"Jackpot!!!" Koto wasted no time at all in removing all the pretty gift wrap. She got some very sweet hand-sewn outfits, hair accessories, jewelry and a couple of Gothic Lolita magazines, not to mention a cute greeting card and wonderful message from our secret santa, Zuley who is all the way in Ireland!
secret santa goodies!

"So what do you think?" This is one of the outfits--it resembles a brown sweater dress and it has a coordinating hair clippie. Koto likes it and it fits her well!
sweater dress

"Revealing my inner loli-goth!" Koto loves the EGL look, but really didn't have a whole lot of those outfits in her wardrobe. She's very versatile in her clothing choices, but now she has a custom gothic lolita outfit that is truly one-of-a-kind.
EGL

"Thank you so much, Zuley!" Koto is definitely having the best Christmas. We really appreciate the care and hard work you put into the outfits, hair accessories, jewelry and the little doll-size magazines. Merry Christmas!
cozy

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
The poodle was handmade by me just for your girls OOAK.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
(12-17-2010, 06:03 PM)cmair1202 Wrote: The poodle was handmade by me just for your girls OOAK.
How awesome! Thank you! grin

Wow, you guys all got such awesome stuff! Dolly Secret Santa sounds like a blast, I wanna do this next year. smile
I was going to write up some speech to go with these pics but it's pretty self explanatory as it is :] Here is Paisley opening her parcel x3
[Image: CIMG8886.jpg]

[Image: CIMG8889.jpg]

[Image: CIMG8890.jpg]

[Image: CIMG8891.jpg]

I didn't get a note, but I assume these two are hand made by corpsebride :]
Koto [KiraKira] & [Thylaylii], my girl Raven would LOVE to make friends with you both. She saw the photos of your girls you posted, and pestered me until I promised to comment.
If you have flicker, would love to add you both.
[Image: link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&...doll=Raven][Image: link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&...oll=Willow]
Mine: Raven Heart 2 On her way: Willow
(12-19-2010, 07:34 PM)misakimodel Wrote: Koto [KiraKira] & [Thylaylii], my girl Raven would LOVE to make friends with you both. She saw the photos of your girls you posted, and pestered me until I promised to comment.

I have no problem adding you as a contact on flickr. A link to my flickr is there in my signature. smile Feel free to add me, and I'll do the same.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(12-19-2010, 08:09 PM)KiraKira Wrote:
(12-19-2010, 07:34 PM)misakimodel Wrote: Koto [KiraKira] & [Thylaylii], my girl Raven would LOVE to make friends with you both. She saw the photos of your girls you posted, and pestered me until I promised to comment.

I have no problem adding you as a contact on flickr. A link to my flickr is there in my signature. smile Feel free to add me, and I'll do the same.

I got bullied into it. She's very headstrong!!!! O_o
She just loves the way Koto looks and wants to make friends.
[She hasn't made any, so is really lonely]
[Image: link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&...doll=Raven][Image: link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&...oll=Willow]
Mine: Raven Heart 2 On her way: Willow