Poll: What Spring Date? ;)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday, March 5
0%
0 0%
Saturday, March 12
7.69%
1 7.69%
Saturday, March 19
38.46%
5 38.46%
Saturday, April 16
15.38%
2 15.38%
Saturday, April 23
30.77%
4 30.77%
Saturday, April 30
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

San Francisco Bay Area Meet (June): Summer Meet! UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
My preferences are Berkeley but partly so that I can go to the horse races first--LOL The horse races can be very cheap (namely on Sundays), and I like to go early, so for those that want to hit the races first we can do so. I love looking at the horses and the atmosphere, then putting a little money down for fun. If you need me to help organize that let me know.

Otherwise, I think we could go to SF, or Saratoga weather permitting (cuz it's so close, cheap, beautiful and several fun things to do there if you have never been).
I've never been to Berkeley Gardens either but the admission is $9. I don't think we need to take a tour.

+ Current Feedback ~ click!
oh too bad I will be out of town this date. :/

next time! and hopefully by then i won't be such a newb grin
Oh! Yes definitely next time! When will you be back? smile
Bah, I have to work at 6pm on Saturday the 23rd so I'm out unless we're doing this closer to home and morning to after noon Cry
Feedback is here
Oh no! Oh you know, I just realized that April 23rd is a day before Easter. If it's too close please let me know and I can reschedule this all to May (sorry for pushing all the dates back, I'm so disorganized now!) T^T

But we could totally have a summer meet too, which isn't too far away! Or, we can have mini meets hehe!

I have a bit of a cold since coming back to the states, so I apologise if I'm a bit slow.
^ that's basically why I have to work. That whole toys/holidays thing!

Glad you made it back safe and sound. I'm always up for mini-meets when you're feeling up to it yay
Feedback is here
I think I might need to postpone the date myself. I've been so overwhelmed at work that I'm also working weekends. Next weekend doesn't look so good for me either. I'll send out a PM to everyone sometime today with some details so we can solidify this meet.

Sorry in advance everyone for making this so difficult! >_<;
Aw, too bad, though I've been really busy at work as well so it will be nice to just sleep this weekend since I won't have tax deadlines to worry about!

Maybe we can make it sometime in June?
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
yeah, I think worry over the weather also made this a difficult time. June should be better.
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
June would be wonderful actually! Let's aim for that? At least it will be nice and warm. smile
I've updated the first post with information. We'll plan to meet at the UC Botanical Gardens sometime in June. There is an admission fee, if all is okay with that? It looks like the admission fee is $9 per person (adult). But it looks like there are a lot of nice things to take photos of at this place.

June 11th is Puddle, and I will be out of state that day to attend Puddle.

What dates work best for everyone?

June 4
June 18
June 25
Hi Everyone...

Sorry about my MIA status lately. Have lots going on in human world. I will be moving and I am packing as we speak. I will be living in the same town though and hopefully find a place soon enough.

I am relieved about having a Pullip SF Summer meet. I have to get back to you on these dates set up here.

June 4th my eldest daughter's birthday and my youngest daughters HS graduation. So the 18th or 25th would work better. I just have to check out when my son leaves for Italy - I will be taking him to the airport and that is in mid-June.

Hope everyone is well and congrats to Vanie on going to Puddle - way to represent!!

I hope you have a wonderful time at that event.

Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
Thanks Bec! Let me know what dates work best for you. smile

Everyone else too!! smile Lets do this! XD
Just moved to the area and excited to see there's a June meet! Either date of 4th or 18th works for me.
Heart 2 Loves her crazy plastic crew. Heart 2
Etsy Shop Special 1 Website Special 6 Twitter Special 4 Flickr