The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 210 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Zoumi's feedback
Anyone who has sold, trde or bought anything with me, please post feed back here^^.

Thank you
+1 as a split partner. Very friendly to deal with and everything went super smooth!
+1 as a buyer

Great transaction! Thanks! Happy
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thanks! Happy
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and fast payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and quick payment! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller

Bought a Mao with complete stock from Zoumi. Great communication, fast shipping, and everything was as described! Super nice person to talk to!

Thanks! <3
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 as a seller
I bought a wig and body from Zoumi. Excellent communication and shipped right away. Thanks so much
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+ As Buyer! Great communication, fast payment! Hope you enjoyed the Nosferatru shirt!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a buyer! Zoumi gave my Horizon a new home. Thank you so much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]