No longer bait! (Pullip Custom)
This poor girl had acetone melt spots on her face and one of the edges of her eyes had a big chip out of it. I reformed the eyewell with milliput and then did a darker face-up to cover it. If you look really really close to the doll's left eye, you can maybe see it. New chips, new face-up and she's back in business! YAY! I have no idea what Pullip head she once was, but I think she was one of the really early ones? I had to widen the neck hole and shave it down on the inside to fit type 3 body that she's on now.

[Image: DollCP04.JPG]

[Image: DollCP03.JPG]

[Image: DollCP02.JPG]

without hat
[Image: DollCP01.JPG]
I love her!!! Great job!!!!
Wow, what an awesome job you did on her!
She's gorgeous--I love what you did to her! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Outstanding work!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She's wonderful! I love her dark eyebrows grin
gorgeous smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's awesome. Gj Buff ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Really stunning!
Wow it's really good =D
Nice save!
Oh My She's amazing! Heart 2
Very nice work! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Amazing job, she's adorable!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Woah! She's gorgeous!
Photobucket