Ballgown (Pic heavy!)
I made a ballgown the other day for my Blanche (Miracle) And I was pretty happy with how it came out so I thought I'd share the pictures yay

Pleased to meet you

Princess

Long Blonde Hair

Miracle Ballgown

My personal favourite shot:
Searching the Ballroom

More of Miracle and her ballgown (and other dresses) on her Flickr
She's beautiful. :3 I hope she has a date for the ball who appreciates her beauty! ^_~
looks very nice.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Simply beautiful :o)
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
Oh my! It's beautiful! And you say you made it yourself? You're very talented!
:o That dress is beautiful, and it suits your doll so well
Very elegant and romantic!
Miracle looks so gorgeous in that ballgown, I love its volume!
♥ beautiful, and gracefull like a swan
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

She is very beautiful in her new ballgown!! I love the little touches to her hair as well.
She is stunning, I love the dress!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(02-10-2011, 06:44 AM)Cartagia Wrote: She's beautiful. :3 I hope she has a date for the ball who appreciates her beauty! ^_~

She does but he's not my doll, he's Pippins so no pictures with him atm xP

(02-10-2011, 07:28 AM)onelilmermaid Wrote: Oh my! It's beautiful! And you say you made it yourself? You're very talented!

Thankyou grin It took ages to sew (I had to do all the hemlines by hand x__x)

And thankyou to everybody else as well yay
I love it, so cute!
the dress is beautiful and suits Blanche perfectly -- I always see her as calm and quiet and graceful smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Angelic and cloudlike. I love it, she looks terrific XD

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr