Versallies (Chill) & Liv (Prunella) + pic in comment!
[Image: img2325resize.jpg]

My newest girl...I'm so in love with her! A couple of months ago I didn't even like Chills, but now she's my favourite :3

[Image: img2346resize.jpg]

Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Such pretty girls!
They're very pretty! I like your Chill a lot as well, and Versallies is an awesome name. Happy
Gorgeous! I love all Liv's bracelets, they're really pretty <3

They are both absolutely stunning Heart 2

I'd never expected Pru to look so good with red hair and Versailles is such an amazing name for a doll LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
They're both gorgeous! Chill is one of my favorite dolls but I have to say Liv is my favorite here. That wig looks so good on her!
They are stunning girls Heart Chill & Pru are 2 of my favourites and I especially love the red wig on Liv -- I didn't think red would suit her so well either.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks a lot girls ♥♥♥!!!

I'm so glad you liked them, specially Liv since I wasn't too sure either that a red fur wig would fit nicely a Prunella! Even until I took this pictures I was doubting about buying another red one on CanCAn or keeping her this way!

Chill's name is one of my favs as well >.< I love dolls with cities and bands names :3
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Love your girls! grin
~Remi Rose Happy
I particullary love your chill ^^
Both stunning, and great pictures smile
(02-17-2011, 12:13 PM)RemDeRosier Wrote: Love your girls! grin

thanks a lot ♥♥!!

Quote:Posted by Black Sugar - 02-18-2011 08:46 AM
I particullary love your chill ^^

*0* It makes me really happy that you like her, since she's my fav as well!!!

Quote:Posted by NoDivision - Today 03:56 PM
Both stunning, and great pictures

thank you ♥♥♥!!

Double post, with another photo of Versallies ♥ Happy

[Image: img2296resize.jpg]

My Flickr

Gorgeous girls. Love the bracelets!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
(02-24-2011, 07:01 AM)N0xx7 Wrote: Gorgeous girls. Love the bracelets!

Thanks Happy they came with the Oren I got from Yukittie ♥ they are lovely!

My Flickr

Gorgeous girls... I love Pru, she looks really good with the red hair.
❤️ My Girls ❤️
Nahh-Ato, Alice du Jardin, Wonder Festival Batgirl, SDCC Catwoman, Dal Angelic Pretty Maretti, Dal Pinocchio, Dal Rot-Chan, Little Dal+ Cinnamoroll on 11cm obitsu, Little Pullip Cheshire, Little Pullip Blue Alice