Duskkodesh's feedback
+1 as a seller

My messages were responded to promptly, and the shirt was mailed out quickly. Thanks so much! Happy
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and great comms!
Thanks again!
+1 As a seller. Sold me Sebastian's tail coat and a little grey overshirt. Both items arrived and were in wonderful condition (and they arrived so quickly too!) Romulus looks gorgeous now, thank you!

And the two little extras are hilarious!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1 as a seller

Yet another wonderful buying experience! My little boy is going to love his new sneakers. Happy
+1 as a seller

My boys are going to go crazy over the beautiful coats, t shirts and BOOTS LOL LOVE the extras also.
Thankyou for the extra care you took when packaging everything. Fantastic to deal with smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer ! Amazing person to deal with ! I'm really happy with what I got , thank you <3
+1 as a seller.
Bought a pair of Taeyang jeans & they came just fine! Thanks!
+1 as an awesome seller. Very friendly to deal with. Item arrived fast with other cute little items, too. Happy Thank you!
+1 yaaaay! smile smile
[Image: pullip_zps7b809c62.jpg]
Happy zr site . etsy . dArt . pullipflickr Happy
"all my possessions for a moment of time." queen elizabeth I
{wtb}{feedback: DM, etsy, ebay}

+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and great communication thanks soo much!! smile
+1 as a seller. I bought a Tezca from her and she was wonderful to deal with. She responded quickly to all communication, and shipped the Dal very nicely wrapped up with some sweet extras! She even thought to insure the package even though I'd forgot to ask for it. Overall an awesome person to do business with, and I can't wait until next time!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1 as a buyer!

Great communication + immediate payment! Thanks so much!