Hiya This is my feedback thread
I look forward to doing transactions with you guys =]
I use paypal =3

Feedback on DM:
Positive:14
Neutral:0
Negative:0
+1 as a buyer!

Purchased a few pairs of eyechips from me -- She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 s a buyer. Bought a whole bunch of rement from me, was polite throughout. :3 Nice to do business with!
+1 buyer (again). XD Always polite and easy to deal with, reasonable and all that good stuff - always a pleasure. :3
+1 for buyer ^^ Very patient and easy to work with. Thanks!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 for a nice buyer. She bought Aya stocks from me. Payment fast and good communication.
Thanks!^^
+1 buyer. she bought a red kimono from me, and was simply lovey to sell to.

+1 as a seller.
Bought a dress. It was in good condition & came at a decent speed.
Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer, fast payment and good communication. x
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a buyer! Great transaction! Purchased a wig, it was very smooth. Thank you!
+1 for a great sale

did a split with me for the Draculara and Clawd set - also bought a few things from me off LJ - as aslways a pleasant transaction ^^
+1 as a buyer!
very pleasant to deal with, great communication throughout the transaction; would recommend! thanks again!! smile
+1 as a buyer!

Really sweet and prompt payment <3
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

+1 as a buyer. Bought custom miko outfit for Pullip.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a buyer, great comms, lovely to speak to, hope to deal with again x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*