Feedback For Teslithia
Please leave feedback for me here! I'm known as Teslithia on most forums.

E-bay E-bay Feedback
Etsy Etsy Feedback
Den of Angels Feedback
+1 positive. sent payment for items quickly and was very patient with me. thanks a bunch!
+2 - For Ala stock and buying items from me as well! Thanks so much!!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+2 for paying quickly on the 2 FMD wigs she has bought from me. One was through LJ and other through here.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a buyer
She sent the payment quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 for being an excellent split partner! Fast payment, great communication, a total pleasure to work with!! Thank you so much for splitting Tina with me!! <33
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 as a buyer. :3 Bought my custom doll, she paid promptly and was polite throughout the communications.
+1 as a buyer/partial trader.

Thanks so much for the smooth & easy transaction. smile Teslithia purchased a Cornice Stock outfit and sent her paypal payment & a doll necklace (plus some hairpins) really quickly. Would definitely work with her again.
"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that's the saddest part."
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing on the 3DS
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)

Currently reading: Somebody's Daughter by David Bell
Last Movie Seen:  Mary Poppins Returns
+1 as a buyer
^__^ Paid quickly and was very pleasant dealing with even through the unfortunate circumstances.
[Image: Bianca.gif]
+1 as a buyer. Thank you very much! smile
+1 as a buyer - purchased a stock wig from me.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event on June 15, 2019! The theme is The Clock Strikes Twelve.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer, bought a pair of Ken jeans from me.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 as a buyer!
Friendly communication and fast payment. Thanks so much! smile
+1 Bought my Papin, Papin went to a wonderful Home! Thank you so much for adopting her! Highly recommended!
+1 as a terrific buyer!
Teslithia bought a Raphia stock from me. She pays quickly, is fun to PM with, informed me when the package I sent arrived and left me feedback without me having to remind her to do so. Awesome! Thanks so much, Gina! smile
"People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that's the saddest part."
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing on the 3DS
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)

Currently reading: Somebody's Daughter by David Bell
Last Movie Seen:  Mary Poppins Returns