Feedback For Teslithia
+1 as a seller. Teslithia is always a pleasure to deal with, with pleasant communications, good prices and fast, VERY well packaged parcels !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller.

I got a lovely wig from her which was shipped promptly. Thanks so very much!
+1 as a seller.

I bought a 23cm. obitsu + hands. They were perfectly packaged and shipped so fast!! Thank you!!
+1 as a seller

I bought Adsiltia's stock wig from Teslithia.
She was most pleasant to deal with and had prompt shipping.

Thanks so much!
+1 for the purchase of a pullip, very good deal and good communication
very fast shipping thanks sweety ;D
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
+1 as a seller! Bought her Akoya, fast shipping and lovely to work with. Thanks so much!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Teslithia and I did a trade and it was a very pleasant experience. The dolls were in perfect condition and everything was cleverly and well packaged. I would absolutely recommend her.
+2 as a wonderful seller! Happy

I purchased Chill and RIDa from Gina via a payment plan. She was great every step of the way. As soon as my last payment was sent, the girls were in the mail. Seriously, I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much! I highly recommend this gal as a transaction partner!yay
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a seller. Teslithia was a pleasure to buy from - communication between her and myself went smoothly, shipping was quick, and my Neo Noir arrived safe and sound. I would definitely buy from Teslithia again. Thank you!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
+1 for a great sale

sold me a great wig for a custom at a great price - totally worth it - great comunication and fast shipping!
+1 as an amazing seller
She sell to me her lovely Eos and was so kind with me!
Thanks for everything!!

Lila =3
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 bought a pair of dolly shoe from me! Everything was perfect! thanks!
+1 as a seller.

Repeat customer. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much!
+1
Sold a wig to them. Very easy to deal with. Would definitely work with again.