Apollo arrives! (comparison pics inside)
So my Isul Apollo arrived today, and I took a miiiillion comparsion pictures for everyone :3 also a mini arrival story for him, but mainly lots of comparsion stuff xD ugh I hate his knees though, although they're very flexible...they're just hideous.

*box*
[Image: Apollo1.jpg]

Kaiko: Look akane! A boooox!
Akane: ...yeah well you stay here, dont wanna scare th epoor doll off...
[Image: Apollo2.jpg]

Sorako: My sensors indicate that my little baby brother is in that box!
Gyro: oh dear....
[Image: Apollo3.jpg]

Gyro:...just what i needed another hellraiser. sigh..
Sorako: I'm coming Apollo!
Akane: baby brother? yeah i dont do underageness...
[Image: Apollo4.jpg]

Sorako: Now to get him out of here.....
[Image: Apollo5.jpg]

Gyro: good luck
[Image: Apollo6.jpg]

Akane: Here I'll give you a hand
[Image: Apollo7.jpg]

*inside box*
[Image: Apollo8.jpg]

Sorako: JUST WAIT ANOTHER SECOND APOLLO YOU'LL BE OUT SOON, DONT WORRY, NO FUSSWUPPLES OUT HERE.
Akane: ....i told you there are no weird animals here..what in gods name is a fusswupple?!
[Image: Apollo9.jpg]

Apollo: Oh sis! It was so scary without you around! I missed you so much, is it safe here?
Sorako: I missed you too baby bro! It's safe here don't worry, big sis will scare off any munglebrumps.
[Image: Apollo13.jpg]

Sorako: Okay now, say goodbye to everyone reading
Apollo: ummm okay
[Image: Apollo14.jpg]

Apollo: Umm errr
[Image: Apollo15.jpg]

Apollo: Bye everyone! I hope you'll all buy an Isul! We're very loveable and um...yeah bye!
[Image: Apollo16.jpg]

Now for the naked pictures XD

lmfao I had to take this one. tighty whiteys XD
[Image: Apollo17.jpg]

His hands are like bigger Type 4 hands, they can rotate and come off
[Image: Apollo12.jpg]

Naked xD
[Image: Apollo18.jpg]

Closeup naked
[Image: Apollo19.jpg]

How far his elbow will bend
[Image: Apollo20.jpg]

He wont lean forward or backward at all :/ thats as far as he'll go, his hip joint is NOT flexible.
[Image: Apollo21.jpg]

His knees from the front when they're bent..i hate how they look :/ but clothed it wont matter, they just look nasty to me.
[Image: Apollo22.jpg]

how far the knees will bend from the side, again, ugly knee cap xD
[Image: Apollo23.jpg]

BUTT. and what his knees and elbows look like from behind
[Image: Apollo24.jpg]

his neck is quite thin, and his mouth mold is quite sad xD
[Image: Apollo25.jpg]

Faceup!
[Image: Apollo27.jpg]

His feet are only SLIGHTLY bigger than type 4's..
[Image: Apollo28.jpg]

They also fit snugly into pullip shoes that are usually loose without socks
here's prunellas...
[Image: Apollo32.jpg]

and kirshces
[Image: Apollo33.jpg]

how far his knee bends compared to pullip type 4's
[Image: Apollo29.jpg]

A straight down comparison between the two.
[Image: Apollo30.jpg]

He fit into hangry's jacket cutely XD
[Image: Apollo31.jpg]

Also, a test to see what he fits, these are the tightest type 4 pants I have, Grell's pants, he fits ALMOST perfectly, Pullip has slightly longer legs so they're a tad too long on him, but since pullip has big hips, most of her clothes should fit fine on him, i didn't try a shirt on him though.
[Image: Apollo34.jpg]

Apollo bids you farewell after viewing his nakedness XD

[Image: Apollo36.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Thanks for posting this! I have to say I'm really impressed, his poseability is great and he's so cute!
yeah i agree about his knees - yuck - but like you said - when hes clothed it wont matter - but it also annoys me that he doesnt bend sad i mean why not? - that doesnt make sense - but hes very adorable ^^
Your photos make him seem incredibly cute, more so than when I saw the stock photos of him. But yah...I'm not feeling the knees. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ooh, thanks for posting these pics! grin He's adorable.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
The knees don't actually bother me. They're certainly not seamless, but I'd rather be able to pose him more. I get so used to seams and joints because I look at dolls so often: after a while I don't see "dolly bits" anymore! LOL
Thanks for the great comparison shots! It seems like there is always something each of the bodies won't do. So he can blink and has more bendy knees, yeah, but no bending forward or backwards, boo. And there's no Tae like neck joint to help him look downwards, either, boo.

But it's great to hear that he has clothing and shoe options. Especially the shoes, I don't like anyone having to go barefoot for lack of footwear.
Great photos of Apollo! His knees arent really that bad looking, at least you can bend them that far. I suppose he'd do fine wearing dal/blythe clothes. Although his stock clothing is really cute.
Very informative post, thanks! And he's super cute <3

One question though I didn't quite get the not bending thing because I've yet to meet a Pullip or Friend that did?? I mean the way we get them to bend isn't from the waist but from the legs no? (Like the type 4's, I mean they don't even have a waist joint it's a one piece torso almost with just the useless chest joint so what I always do is to just bend their legs way up and voila it looks like they're bending at the waist) *confused* XD
Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments XD i took more photos as well with Dal but im on my Wii so tomorrow ill post them. I can say now though that dal shoes and tight tops dont fit (i tried Ciels) but i took photos showing anyway. NectarineFire: Pullip can bend quite a bit, i found out Isul can a VERY SMALL amount that cause he was fresh out of the box he didnt move, his legs ive found are a little floppy too (they join at the hip like taes)
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
He is such a cutie Heart 2

His knees are really starnge but as long as he wears long pants it's great that they can bend so far.
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
He does look rather cute, just remind me not to put him in shorts, those knees look ugly when fully bent =/
Oh crud, I'd managed to resist until now x.X Thanks for the comparisons though! x3
This was great! I have a question, is his box as big as a Pullip's? Or does he have a different size?
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
A few more pics! This time with Dal, and Trillian, his box is the same size as Pullips XD *took a picture for you*

Dal Hangry's Top and Dal Ciels Bottoms, both a bit tight but are stretchyish.
[Image: More1.jpg]

from the back
[Image: More2.jpg]

Same eye mechanism as Pullip, I'm not opening his head up though.
[Image: More3.jpg]

A pair of Bratz jeans....tight as anything
[Image: More4.jpg]

after playing with him a little his hip joint loosened up and he can bend this far...is the maximum.
[Image: More5.jpg]

Dal shoes will not fit him :/
[Image: More6.jpg]

Also tight fitting dal shirts wont either, his arms are too fat and his back is too wide.
[Image: More7.jpg]

looks cute though, but wayyy too tight, he couldnt even move his arms.
[Image: More8.jpg]

he'd make the perfect ciel though xD NO COMMENTS ABOUT ALOIS SINCE I HATE ALOIS LOL.
[Image: More9.jpg]

Comparison with Dal XD
[Image: More10.jpg]

Dals waist is just a tad too small for Isul to fit in.
[Image: More11.jpg]

yes he can sit like this XD he cant move his legs any side direction at all though, cant sit cross legged or anything.
[Image: More12.jpg]

Ciels outer jacket was fine though.
[Image: More13.jpg]

lmfao, maximum joint movement xD
[Image: More15.jpg]

Boxes!
[Image: More16.jpg]

My ciel was none too happy being naked next to Apollo xD but ciels never happy.
[Image: More14.jpg]

if anyone has any requests I'd be glad to take them, although for now I don't want to take his clothes off again for awhile since like Eos's his stock is a little delicate :/

Flickr