Babyblue033 Feedback
+1 as a seller ^^. Smooth and efficient transaction. Great communications and the outfit was done fast and arrived quickly. She's very very friendly , my dollies and I are grateful!

Thank you SO much!!! ^3^
Bought zuora's part stock. It came carefully wrapped in a bag and then in a good enevlope. It was popsted really quickly too. I am delighted with the items. Thanks !!
Bought gorgeous white wig and some clothes - everything arrived quickly, safely, and well-packaged! Thank you so much - and the wig really is beautiful!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as Seller. The clothes I ordered showed up quickly, were packaged safely, an are in fantastic condition! Thanks so much, I really love everything!
-1 As a seller.

I bought from her in a layway a Lunatic Queen and i finish to pay for her in april $152usd including shipping and a wig.
She confirm to me that receive the money and that she'll gonna send the doll but after that she never replied my messages in here or Flickr, the doll never arrives and until now, I can't contact her.

Horrible for me and really sad.
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6