Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 4 - Apples
The theme is Apples.

This challenge will run from April 26th-May 1st
Entries are due by May 1st at Midnight EST
Judging will be on the 2nd.

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Alexis
Charlotte
Coty
Dai
Hilary

Isolde
Letti
Mia
Morgan
Mothball

Stella
Tekka-Maki
Ten-Ten

13 out of 13
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Just sent, This one was my favorite.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Ooooh I have the best idea for this one! :o
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I don´t have any idea what to do. sad
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
Me neither ;_;
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Add me to the 'dunno what to do' list...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I don't know what to do either. Whacked
This challenge is so..strange and unexpected.
Hopefully I'll think of something.
This was unexpected, but also surprisingly easy to get an idea for, for myself at least...
I hope we get to see everyone's entries for this challenge!
Although I have no idea what to do yet.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Just sent. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Sent mine in! I didn't think I'd be able to come up with something for this round since I couldn't find my doll sized apples, but I think this is my favorite entry yet. xD
It's been a tricky challenge for me, took some pictures but I may have another with Morgan. Hard to when you don't have doll sized apples.
Hopefully my entry is received because I am not able to send it again.
My PC broke down and I am only able to go online with my mobile phone. I guess this will be the last challenge that Stalle and I are able to take part in ...... Cry
[Image: signatur.jpg]
(04-29-2011, 03:23 PM)Merzedes Wrote: Hopefully my entry is received because I am not able to send it again.
My PC broke down and I am only able to go online with my mobile phone. I guess this will be the last challenge that Stalle and I are able to take part in ...... Cry

Oh no!!! Maybe you can borrow a friend's pc just to send future entries? I mean there are just 2 challenges left, it's such a pity not going through until the end. Dead
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
;A;/ Merzedesss... I agree, or perhaps a library or something? That's really sad.. ;m;