The new Canna...
A couple of weeks ago, my Canna had a little accident...

[Image: IMG_0928.jpg]

Cry

Thankfully, Solarsenshi was kind enough to fix her up for me, and give her better lips too while she was at it!

[Image: 5672253787_7377a8b824_z.jpg]
The new Canna by Aienhime, on Flickr

[Image: 5672249511_2840c5eca3_z.jpg]

[Image: 5672820246_7cc33b8e42_z.jpg]

IDK. Poor Chase. None of my girls seem to really like him :? LOL

I totally -love- Canna now! She looks so amazing! She's wearing Marya's wig for now, I still need to get her a new one, but for now this will do smile
Hahah, poor guy back there; looks like he's trying really hard to get her attention, but she's having none of it. ;D

I could see why he'd want to get her to look over, though - she looks gorgeous!
She's lovely! A real natural beauty! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She looks gorgeous, what a scary thing to happen! How did her eyebrow smudge?

I'm sorry to hear about her accident, but she looks wonderful with her new changes! Solarsenshi did a wonderful job repairing her.
How did it happen? D: (I need to know what to avoid! Please tell us.) It's so good that you were able to get it fixed...
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Awee poor thing, glad she got it fixed! She's really pretty!
Is that Taeyang Rayne?
Home: unnamed (Pullip Shinku)

lol ! I find chase adorable XD .. And the new Canna is beautiful as original smile
I love her lips color
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
(05-30-2011, 01:19 AM)fishy Wrote: How did it happen? D: (I need to know what to avoid! Please tell us.) It's so good that you were able to get it fixed...

Yep, he is ^^

and fishy - it happened with glue O.o I wanted to glue her wig on and the bottle broke so it went down her face. I wanted to wipe it off asap so it wouldn't dry on her forehead but then the paint dissolved Rb_bigO Really weird.