Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 5 - Nature
The theme is Nature.

This challenge will run from May 3rd-8th
Entries are due by May 8th at Midnight EST
Judging will be on the 9th.

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Alexis
Charlotte
Coty
Dai
Hilary

Letti
Mia
Morgan
Mothball
Stella

Tekka-Maki

11 out of 13
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

*yay* I love that theme and I already got an idea for it. Aaaaaaaand: my mother alowed me to use her PV tomorrow, so I will spend a lot of time this evening for preparing everything! *yeha* (hopefully I will get a new PC by next weeks time!!!!)
[Image: signatur.jpg]
That's great, Merzedes ! ^__^
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
may be hard to take a photo with the weather here...
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Oooh this should be fun!
I am working on it. Hope to have many pictures tomorrow to choose from.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Hmm. Nature around me isn't very....nature-y. Hahaha. I'll figure something out. XD
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Just sent mine in.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
I just got an idea for this challenge today, that's super early for my standards LOL
If you can smell what Coty is cooking

>>> feedback <<<
just sent my entry!!! AndI loved the theme ^^
[Image: signatur.jpg]
Great theme, especially with all the spring colors around here. I enjoyed shoot this challenge, aside from the slimy worm that tried to get into my croc. That wasn't pleasant. Just sent in my entry.
I sent my entry, though the weather here wasn't being as cooperative as I would have hoped. Got caught in a downpour just as I was cleaning up...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Sent mine yesterday. Did you get it?
I hope my entry went through, there were sporadic bursts of downtime in the past 48 hours..
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
sent mine!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/