Meet Kara my Modded Pullip Kirsche (pic heavy) updated 11/20
hello everyone

CLICK TO THE LAST PAGE FOR MOST RECENT PICS

I've previously been posting on Pullip Style so some of you might already know my girls but I wanted to introduce them to the rest of you here properly...

Meet Kara, my modded pullip Kirsche, she has her stock faceup, self custom cool cat flat eye chips, double layered eyelashes, re-cut bjd wig (from some random seller on ebay) and SBH-M white obitsu

[Image: P3020533.jpg]
[Image: P3020549.jpg]
[Image: P3090626.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2766.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2613.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2773.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2779.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2781.jpg]

Scroll further down the thread to see updated pics

Here she is with her sisters Kira and Kayleigh (they have their own threads)
[Image: girliestogether.jpg]

We're pleased to meet you all! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
She's very pretty, I love her wig! yay
Thanks alot, it was actually a cheapie one from ebay but it's really nice quality
Ooh, she looks beautiful!

I love how you did her hair up in the first pictures/in your icon. X3 It looks so cute like that!

Sometimes those cheap eBay wigs are awesome. <3
She's gorgeous, I love her outfits in the 1st & 3rd pictures, & her wig & eyechips really suit her <33 I buy the cheap Ebay wigs too, Fenn's was only £14, & it's a really nice one smile

Thanks alot everyone

@Malaryush, I try to restyle my girls hair every time I re-dress them

@Lilcurly, your doll family looks very exciting, so you have a link to any pics?
(05-09-2011, 06:16 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: @Lilcurly, your doll family looks very exciting, so you have a link to any pics?

Thanks, If you click on my name then click search users threads, you should find some pics of them smile Kitty & Ginny only just got here, so they're not sorted yet, & I haven't done a proper photo-shoot with Kenna yet either :/ I'm just uploading a shed load of photo's of Meg & Fenn (that are taking forever!), so I'll post them if it finishes soon. I just got a new camera, so I'll be updating everything & doing a pic-fic or 2 smile

Here's a link to my profiles (Kitty & Ginny aren't on there yet): http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7246461 god, I just looked at it, & it badly needs updating!

I'm a big prunella fan, I'd love one of my own but the ones I've seen come up have been more then $100 which is far more than I can justify spending on a doll sadly x
I know, it's because she's sold out, mine cost me loads :/ as she was one of the very last ones available....I'm pretty sure I saw one quite cheap on the forum........ok, she must've gone, because I can't see her now.

I love the eyes <3 Her wig looks really nice on her as well.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
@ anyone who asked about her eye chips
they are cool cat two tone flat chips with holographic foils and custom nail decals on the pupils

thanks so much for all your nice comments everyone, I shall update with new pics soon as they've just had loads of new clothes from a bargain ebay haul!
thought I'd add a little update here... after trouble with staining on her previous obitsu (before I knew I had to colour fast dolly clothes!) Kara finally has an unstained, unblemished, perfect SBH-M white obitsu from Mimiwoo (who is the lovliest seller ever). She wears a barbie fashionistas dress and sandals from Archers Place on ebay (the best barbie seller on ebay IMO)

[Image: _MG_2846.jpg]

[Image: _MG_2841.jpg]

aww I love her! she is sweet but her eyes give her an extra personality ;D
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

That dress is really pretty, it suits her.

Kara likes her LPD's (little pink dresses) she has lots! (nearly as many as her mamma!)

Thanks for the compliments x