Meet Kira my Modded Pullip Akoya (pic heavy) Updated 11/20
hello everyone

CLICK TO THE LAST PAGE FOR MOST RECENT PICS

I've previously been posting on Pullip Style so some of you might already know my girls but I wanted to introduce them to the rest of you here properly...

Meet Kira, my modded pullip Akoya, she has her stock faceup, self custom cool cat flat eye chips, double layered purple & black eyelashes and SBH-S white obitsu, she's had a few wigs before I was happy but I think she's set now...

[Image: _MG_2767.jpg]
wearing her stock wig, washed and restyled (it was very frizzy and tangled)

[Image: _MG_2785.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2786.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2793.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2798.jpg]
wearing a recut cool cat wig in purple and black (I thought it was too dark for her)

[Image: _MG_2805.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2810.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2815.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2821.jpg]
wearing a can can 3 layered purple wig, re-cut, although it still needs to be cut to about her knees and her fringe is still a little long (i miss her eyebrows) I think I'm set on this one. What do you all think?

Scroll further down the thread for updated pics

Here she is with her sister Kara and Kayleigh (they have their own threads)
[Image: girliestogether.jpg]

We're pleased to meet you! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
I'm in LOOOOOOVE with your Akoya! Those wigs and eyes are just GAAAAAAAAGEOUS!
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
thank you, so you like all the wigs? I still can't decide which I like best, although I think the can can one x
Seriously, ALL three of them are so different and yet match her splendidly! She is one hot mama, lol. yay It's making me think of adding Akoya to my list, but I know it's just because of your girl.
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
Yay! I'm so glad, I think it's really weird that she's not very popular when her face up is so stunning! (I think her stock clothes and wig put some people off) Although when I first got her I thought she made my Kara (Kirsche) look a little plain, but now I've got used to seeing them side by side I'm really happy with the way they look together (Kara has bigger boobies to make up for less make up hehe)
I love akoya, she's on my wishlist...although I'd have her nude if I could cuz her stock is pants. Your girl is gorgeous, I love those eyechips <3 Wigs wise, personally, I like the black one best, but the purple one looks good on her too smile &, I LOVE her purple DM's <3333

Her stock is a bit boring and it stained her body within seconds, although i like her stocking type thingies and the sword is nice. I couldn't resist her face though and IMO it looks even better with her new lashes and chips

She loves her purple dm's too, although she's wearing black ones right now
She's beautiful! I especially love the layered Cancan wig. I personally like the wig length and the long fringe, though I can see missing out on her lovely brows. X3

She really does have a beautiful, dramatic face-up. :3
thanks alot x
Wow! You did a fantastic job on her, she looks so beautiful. grin Those eyes are enchanting!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
I did pop this in the other thread about Kara but for anyone interested in her eye chips they are cool cat two tone flat chips with holographic foils and nail decals on the pupil. They were actually pretty darned easy to make, hardest bit was finding decals that didn't give her a weird gaze/ cross eyed look hehe
Hello everyone,

thought I'd add a couple of better pics of Kira in her new cancan wig, I've just figured out how to make her slouch and I'm very pleased with myself *giggles* I made her top for her medium busted sister and it's a little big on Kira but I kinda like that. Shorts are old barbie jeans I cut off, her tights from Blythaholic on ebay, boots also from ebay.

[Image: _MG_2838.jpg]

[Image: _MG_2833.jpg]
She is awesome ♥!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

She looks really cool, love the tights!

Thanks guys x