Meet Kira my Modded Pullip Akoya (pic heavy) Updated 11/20
Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous! That purple wig wig suits her perfect!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
thanks for all the lovely comments guys, here are a couple more pics of Kira in the new purple dress I made her (pretty pleased with myself although it's only simple construction) and in a barbie dress I altered for her, annoyingly despite being colour fasted the black dress has stained her soft obitsu! Gosh darn it! Tried magic erasering as well and it wont come off, she only had it on 24 hours! Grrr, that's it, no more black for my girls! (I've already replaced Kara's body for the same reason!) Might have to resort to hard bodies on the next go, SBH look really good but staining is driving me mad!

[Image: _MG_2855.jpg]
[Image: _MG_2938.jpg]
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
OMG I am just in love! She's so gorgeous, and I loooove what you did with her eyes.
I cant see why more people dont have Akoya, I guess it's cause of her boring stock!
[Image: _MG_2938.jpg]
^She looks so beautiful in that outfit. I LOVE your Akoya. I seriously didn't know she could be that beautiful! *________*
[Image: Bianca.gif]
*blushes* thanks x
Akoya has been on my wishlist, I think she's gorgeous and her stock is awesome, IMHO. I love beautiful dangerous things, so a gorgeous ninja is totally up my alley! LOL
Ooooh, pretty dresses!! 3 out of my 4 SBH obitsu'd girls are stained, I've given up worrying about it, as you can't see it when they're dressed anyway. I did get most of it off with acetone free nail varnish remover, but nail products aren't recommended by most people, lol.

yeah I think I'll just live with it until i order from mimi-woo again and switch to hard bodies, or wait for some to come up on here
some more pics of my lovely Kira, wearing a dress and shoes from Archers Place on ebay. Shoes were originally one colour and I hand painted them to try and make them look less 'plastic'

[Image: _MG_3140.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3142.jpg]
Gorgeous!
Very nice!! I love all the detail on her shoes, it really helps complete the outfit! <3
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Thanks everyone x
I'm so naughty not updating these threads in forever, I've been so busy my girls are very neglected (plus the light is always bad here now, gosh darned autumn)

[Image: Deboxpicfic3.jpg]
Before her first meeting with her sister Kayleigh

[Image: _MG_4141.jpg]
Casual Friday

I've also update the first post to show her with both her sisters x
Recent piccies of my Kira

I do love dressing my girls alike, this weeks theme... short halterneck dresses
[Image: _MG_4219.jpg]
[Image: _MG_4222.jpg]

This weeks casual friday was dungarees, Kira said they weren't really her style so she had hers made into a dress instead
[Image: _MG_4238.jpg][Image: _MG_4241.jpg]
[Image: _MG_4243.jpg]