Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf....
I got my new camera the other week, & I'm in love with it <33 It's a pink 14mp Sony cybershot. anyhoo, this means I'm now taking photo's at every opportunity blush So, here are a couple of very quick shots of Kirsche (god I love this doll!), my newest addition, she's still in her stock at the mo as she's not yet Obitsu'd & none of the clothes I've got fit her....but she's the first doll I've had who I actually love in her stock! lol, I don't wanna take out of it yet Whacked

[Image: DSC00045.jpg]

[Image: DSC00046.jpg]

Her gorgeous face-up....

[Image: DSC00047.jpg]

&, these are my tiny dolly shelves! lol, as you can see the shelves next door are crammed with MLP, as well as the top dolly shelf! & there's also MH dolls here there & everywhere. Too many more dolls & things just won't fit! Eek! The clutter already gets on my nerves :p

[Image: DSC00048.jpg]

Soooooo cluttered!

Hahahaha! XD I love your cluttered up shelves! <3 I actually love the look of the MH dolls on your shelf, wow...makes me think maybe I should get myself one afterall, they look like they pose pretty good. :3

What an awesome collection you have! I especially love your tens upon tens of MLP! <3 Oh and I spot Ginny! She looks happy with her new family. :3 Love seeing her doll in Kitty's basket!
Lol, I call it organised chaos! I really recommend the MH dolls, they have their faults so I'd read up before you get them, but I think they're really awesome...especially Frankie & Deuce <33 They're my favs. I'm loving Gloom beach Cleo too, she's hawt. (I could bring one or 2 to the meet if it all goes ahead, help you make up your mind?).

omg, the MLP in the photo aren't even the half of it....I've got another 2 shelves on my wall crammed full, & another 2 or 3 boxes full! (I had more room to display them in my last place), I luffs my ponies, I don't actively collect them now, but I've got no plans at all to sell them or put them away.

Yes! Ginny is there smile Skulking, lol. Her personality is beginning to develop in my mind now, so I'll make a start on adding her & Kitty into the profiles soon (hope I don't crash the forum with how flippin long it's getting :/ ), & I got a little outfit uptogether to fit her stock body....(she stole Kirsche's shoes, lol) but I cannot wait till she's obitsu'd! Then I can really get to work on her (she needs red DM's too I think).

Kirsche is a very pretty girl. Congrats on adding her to your family! I also love your crowded shelves--at least no one will ever be lonely. grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Nice shelf! 8D You did a good job arranging things. Ginny and Meg look comfortable where they are placed.
I agree, I love Kirsche's stock, I wouldn't want it off either. I /really/ didn't want to take off Clarity's stock, except for the jacket. But I had to to fit something to her. xP

And whoa..I didn't know they even had that many MH dolls out.
I love Lalaloopsy Dolls I am going to get me some for my girls now.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Very nice doll shelf! You certainly have a fun collection of cute dolls!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Kirakira, she's gorgeous int she, even prettier in person <3 lol, I guess you have a point with the no one being lonely!

Sayonara, thanks, the shelf stays pretty tidy most of the time, if I let it get even a little messy it ends up a state. Well I'm glad Clarty's stock is so lovely, saves me having to buy my little sister loads of extra doll clothes aswell as a doll, wig & obitsu :p I've got all but one of the regular MH dolls, & the rest are gloom beach dolls, which are repeats of the regulars just in different outfits....so it probably looks like there's more than there is.

cmair, they're cute aren't they...expensive though.

mrsmarks, thanks very much smile

your family are lovely, Kirsche is gorgeous (my Kara is a modded Kirsche), I'm sure she'll make a happy addition! I aspire to have such lovely clutter *giggles*
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Kirsche looks so pretty, and crowded dolls shelf for the win, mine isn't like that, yet........
Dolls Dolls and more dolls (sighs)
Feedback
She's really is a lot prettier "in person" than in her stock pictures. I love her in her stock too, and that's a rarity for me.

And LOL about "organised chaos". Even though there are a lot of dolls, they still seem tidy to me wink I tend to hide away some of my dolls and rotate them out, displaying ALL of them makes me feel slightly guilty for some reason, like letting hubby know just how big of a nut I am. LOL!
Cherryfox, thank you smile your Kirsche is lovely, I really like what you've done with her. haha! I still aspire to have less clutter...but I can't see it happening somehow.

Queenpegasus, mine wasn't crowded 6 months ago either......oops!

Babyblue, It's rare for me too, I usually can't wait to get them out of their stock clothes! They're not always that tidy......I did a quick picfic today & just kinda piled them back on their shelf cuz my hairdresser was coming round, lol. aww, you should display all your dolls, I'm sure your hubby will still love you! lol.

Well at least your room is cluttered with very lovely things <3 My rooms just messy! (my boy doesn't like to put his used clothes in the hamper...he puts them on the floor D:< )

congrats on Kirsche, she was one of my first pullips ever, such a sweet doll!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
If I paned out, there's plenty of not so lovely clutter :p lol, like rat hammocks & treats & all sorts of other things! & thanks! She would've been my first doll if I hadn't caught the customising bug!

(05-10-2011, 03:49 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: aww, you should display all your dolls, I'm sure your hubby will still love you! lol.
Sure he'll still love me, but he might take my credit cards away! LOL!

But I just bought a large used Ikea cabinet which I'm hoping to turn into a dollhouse, so maybe my guys will get to all come out very soon wink