Kitty!! & my overcrowded dolly shelf....
Oooh, that sounds ace, I hope you'll post pics of the dolls house in progress!I can't wait to have a dolls house <3

I like so much the red hair that kirsche has *_*
It's pretty isn't it, her wig's quite nice & soft too.

Those mini La La Loopsy dolls are really cute. I'll have to get some for my girly girl. I only have the full sized Loopsy dolls. I really do wish they came with stands, they're so difficlut to pose on a shelf! Anywho, Kitty is really cute! Kirsche has such a pretty faceup. I was reading in a language dictionary somewhere and it said that Kirsche is a type of wine. I never knew that! You learn something new everyday, I suppose. smile Your dolls look happy on their cute shelf.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Kirsche is a german cherry liqure (it's the german word for cherry) but it is sometimes used as a term for fortified cherry wine also x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(05-13-2011, 08:22 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: Kirsche is a german cherry liqure (it's the german word for cherry) but it is sometimes used as a term for fortified cherry wine also x
Ah, so it was a German dictionary. Thanks for clearing that up, Cherryfox. smile
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
its tricky as sometimes in germany kirche torte is cherry tart and some times it's cherry tart with a ton of booze on it! Same with Kirsche tea, I had a shock one morning at a cafe in prague *giggles* (and just for the record I know prague is not in germany but its the same word there hehe)
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(05-13-2011, 08:29 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: its tricky as sometimes in germany kirche torte is cherry tart and some times it's cherry tart with a ton of booze on it! Same with Kirsche tea, I had a shock one morning at a cafe in prague *giggles* (and just for the record I know prague is not in germany but its the same word there hehe)
LOL.
I always thought Kirsche looked too crazy for me, but your photos make her look sooo gorgeous 8)
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
Wow, so many dollies Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Nannah's, I love the little La La Loopsy's, they are so cute....I'd seriously consider collecting them if they weren't so expensive (£6 ??), I got that one with a little table & chairs on sale in Tesco, lol.

Cherryfox, interesting to know smile I hadn't realised her name meant Cherry, how apt.

square, She can be made to look quite understated, especially if you pop a brown coloured wig on her, which I've seen quite a few people do. & thanks smile

Little_spark, I know!! They are increasing at a bit of a rate *oops!*

Your dolly family is wonderful! Even if its a little cluttered. (; Kirsche is a beautiful one. I was actually thinking of ordering Kirsche as my next doll! I'm new to the Pullip community, and I only have a single Dal right now. So your collection is quite impressive!
Wormx, thanks! smile Funnily enough, 8 months ago I only had 2 Pullips......lol, & 4 weeks ago I only had 4 Pullips....they just keep showing up here :p Kirsche is a really pretty & versatile doll, I think she'd be a good first smile The type 3 body she's on isn't too good, but that tends to be a matter of personal preference/opinion.

Pullips have a way of getting to your heart. Haha. I feel like my little Thistle needs an older sister. I hope that I can expand my doll family soon here! Would getting an obitsu body be better? I really like the obitsu's hands and motion more. But I've never really seen one in real life. (:
I really love obitsu's, & have/will Obitsu each & every one of my girls, but it's a bit of a 2 edged sword. With stock bodies you get a lot more stability in the torso & neck, whereas with Obitsu's they tend to flop about a bit (with careful handling they're fine though), & with the SBH Obitsu's (soft bust), dark clothes do tend to stain them. But, they're a lot more realistic in posibility & the shape of their bodies. also, you get to pick bust size, which is just too much fun! smile & more clothes fit them. I'd do your research first, as a lot of people really don't like them....but personally, I love them smile If you have a mooch back a few pages in the customizing section of the forum you're bound to find a few hot threads where people debate the pro's & cons.