Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn
^lolz

You are all so cute!
I love Fenn ♥ and your dog is adorable >.
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Your photo's are lovely Lilcurly. I like the one where Meg is climbing and the one where she is looking through the bricks. Fenn is so cute by the fountain/pond she seems more quite and reserved than Meg. Love how you seemed to captured their different personalities. I just love your Mom's little dog too! Heart Well done! grin
Cherryblossomgirl, LOL! Thanks :p we're not as cute as we look really, haha.

cupcakesnowflake, thank you smile My little sister posed both those photographs of Meg, they're cwl aren't they :p I like the ones of Fenn by the pond too, it seems to suit her nature...& yes, she's much more reserved than Meg! lol, most of my dolls are :p Ey, little Dede is a real sweetheart <33

soo cute! fenn is adorable! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Lilcurly-You and your sis did a great Job! She has a good eye grin . I think it is cool that you and her were working together and having fun too. grin I love hanging with my sis too! Heart
how lovely are your dolls, and your sister tooo Tongue
savannahfaerie, Thanks! smile

Cupcakesnowflakelove, We had a lot of fun, I love hanging with my sister too, & my mum smile we're all very close & get along really well....we're all a bit batty really, lol.

Karin, thankyou very much smile

Your dolls are stunning, the pics are amazing, I love your dog and your sister is such a cutie Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
aww, thanks little_spark smile Such lovely comments.