Epic photo-shoot with my sister, Meg, & Fenn
I took Meg & Fenn to my mum's house today, & me & my 15 year old sister had an epic photoshoot in the garden! I feel a convert coming on, she's already been eyeing up Clarity on PS!! LOL

I'll post some of the best pictures, & try & narrow it down....there's well over 100, lol! & photobucket's gone & screwed with the ordering....*sigh*

[Image: DSC00093.jpg]

[Image: DSC00107.jpg]

[Image: DSC00112.jpg]

[Image: DSC00123.jpg]

[Image: DSC00135.jpg]

[Image: DSC00139.jpg]

[Image: DSC00172.jpg]

[Image: DSC00164.jpg]

My mum's dog, Dede, wanted to help out with dressing Fenn....
[Image: DSC00154.jpg]
[Image: DSC00152.jpg]
[Image: DSC00153.jpg]

My sister helping Meg out with her shoe...
[Image: DSC00129.jpg]

Bonus shots of me, my sister & Dede with the girls...
[Image: DSC00147.jpg]

[Image: DSC00151.jpg]

There are more that I wanted to post, but Photobucket's missed out a whole chunk of the pictures (has anyone ever experienced a more shite website??? seriously! I get my hair out with it every time!! & yet I still use it!), we messed about & had Fenn hanging from the washing line, & Meg creeping up on her & stuff...I try & get them uploaded & posted when it's not 1.46am, lol. For now, I hope you enjoy the pics that did upload..I know we had loads of fun taking them smile

Meg is so cute! she's my favorite one of your dollies. She has quite the wardrobe too. Tongue Very cute pics.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Thanks! smile Meg has a whole little tub of clothes, she's my favourite of my girls to dress/make clothes for, so she gets spoiled in the wardrobe department :p The stripey top with the red buttons, & the leg warmers I made for her only the other day!

Your dollies are so cute!!!

Love the dog!!! She is so cute!!

Both you and your sister are very pretty.
Awww I love these pics, you both are so pretty! great pics, I love the one of them with the flowers!
By the way where did you get Fenn's shoes? I love them!
Meg and Fenn are both gorgeous. *___* Makes me really want to hurry up and get an Obitsu body. Fenn's bandanna is a nice touch!

I especially like the one of them together with the flowers, but they are all really good!

Oh, she should definitely go for Clarity. I got her yesterday and she is amazing, even better than the stock pictures. <3
Oooh I love the countryside feel ! Your girls look ready for spring smile

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
SwordPony, thanks! Dede's a teacup Chihuahua, so she's very teeny & very cute <3

Greybird, O thanks, lol, I think my hair looks a state! but o well. Fenn's shoes are Liv shoes, I got them from someone on DM, they came with a pretty orange dress.

Sayonara, Obitsu's are awesome, I love them <3 They do get the flops like people say, but for me personally the posibility more than makes up for it. Cheers, I made her bandana myself smile It'll be me forking out when she gets a pullip, I expect me & my mum will go joint for her birthday in July, I want to get her an Obitsu too, & she wants a blonde wig....what have I let myself in for :p

Noxx, I LOVE your avatar btw, that doll is beau <3 hehe, thanks! We've had a fair bit of sunshine here lately, it's been lovely.

Very nice photos! Well done! smile
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
I was just logging off to head to bed when I saw Meg in the title wink

Your photos are beautiful Heart 2 You and your sister look very alike, both really lovely. The dog is very cute even although I'm not really a teeny dog fan LOL

And the girls !!! Meg looks gorgeous in both outfits especially the first and Fenn - well, she can't look anything but beautiful smile I love her bandana too. Favourite photos of the girls are the two of them with the flowers and Fenn with the flowers alone, Meg sunbaking in her tights and socks grin and the 2 of them on either side of the plant. Fenn sitting and Meg leaning, I love the posing.

Your sis has excellent taste, Clarity is on my list LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Amazing girls! I love how their personality really comes through in what they wear smile
Dede is adoooorable too! XD

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

mrsmarks, thank you! smile

Miss Edith, Do we? People say we look really similar but I don't see it much...poor girl, lol. Funnily enough, I'm not a teeny dog fan eitherm when I first saw her (she weighed 600grams when my mum got her) I said 'what the heck is that??', but she's really grown on me, she loves being around people & playing & cuddling <3 She's fast asleep on my lap at the minute under a blanket. haha, she has expensive taste! I need to make sure she's serious before I go spending the money though, I'd prefer it not to be a 5 minute fancy.

Chihiro, thaaanks! smile they each have their own sets of clothing to fit their individual looks/personalities.

ah but if you buy clarity for her and she only likes her for 5 mins, she can come and live with you, win win really! Lovely girls/ pics btw x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(05-10-2011, 02:05 AM)Cherryfox Wrote: ah but if you buy clarity for her and she only likes her for 5 mins, she can come and live with you, win win really! Lovely girls/ pics btw x

I am liking your thinking!! I hadn't thought of that! LOL Very very good point.

some days I am more than just a pretty face *giggles*
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*