Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 2 - Discussion
Challenge 2 Entries

Discuss!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

;O; It seems broken...
:O oh man
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I love the brightness of Isolde's entry! It looks like it's such a happening party! And Letti's is sooo adorable! <3 I also love Tekka-Maki's entry. Love the pinata!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Thanks vanie! I love your entry as well!
;O; Oh goshhh so many of them are so cute! I think that Letti's is my fav this time too ;U;
I really love the lights in Isolde's entry, too! Love the props used in Hilary's entry, the cinematic likeness in Ten-ten's, the cute outfits in Letti's and Mothball's entries, and also the magical atmosphere in Coty's Mad Hatter tea party!!
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
wow - what a gorgeous bunch of pics ! I am so glad I am not a judge grin

I think I have to say Isolde is my favourite, the colours and the NBX theme are irresistable. I also love Letti, Charlotte, Stella and Coti (who doesn't love a Tea Party?) wink
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
AW thanks guys!! grin It took me FOREVER to set that scene up! It all feels worth it now! smile I wish everyone the best of luck for this round! ^-^LOL
Everyone took gorgeous photos, so nice work! My favorite this round was Dai in the 'spin-the-bottle' scene. So original! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love Ten-Ten´s and Letti´s entry. Both are very original and absolutely lovely! <3
[Image: signatur.jpg]
The Tekka-Maki piñata party photo is excellent for the sense of action and the ambitious use of a variety of unusual props.

Isolde's image accurately recreates the peculiar, nightmarish style of Tim Burton, with the camera angle, poses, and shadows among the colorful setting suggesting an element of sinister behind the festive.

Whoa! Spin the bottle? Kind of a racy party! Great expressions among Dai and friends!

I love love love the Mia photo -- two sweet little girls all dressed up and having a pretend tea party (with real snacks!); it's simply adorable!

But Ten-Ten, with the sense of loneliness amid the festivities, has the most powerful impact, both visually and emotionally, for me, with great composition, saturated yet soft color, and an effective use of selective focus to emphasize the figure and tell a story.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I really love the setting and all those adorable props for Charlotte's party~
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
I like Ten-Ten's picture. It's adorable in its own bittersweet way. She looks so sad and in need of a friend and a hug.
Isolde's entry is my favorite. Charlotte;s is second and Tekka-Maki's is third because I love the pinata.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268