Kaede in her new wig!
Today arrived the new wig for Kaede, i'm so happy because is very soft and long, and my doll is so pretty with it. It isn't a change of look, it's only a replacement of the old one.

[Image: img4147ret.jpg]

[Image: img4150ret.jpg]

[Image: img4158ret.jpg]

[Image: img4165ret.jpg]

[Image: img4171ret.jpg]

[Image: img4173ret.jpg]
how gorgeous - doll and photos both Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Very nice smile She looks lovely, I love your photo's.

It's beautiful!
She's so lovely! The color scheme is gorgeous!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Snow White, much? Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
thanks everybody! I'm so happy with her actual look ^^
Kaede looks so lovely with a hint of dark mystery- I love it!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
she looks great, is she a Mir?
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Very elegant lady, but with 4th picture she should try her chances in a horror movie as a scary ghost from haounted manor... [those eyes... and bare feet...]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
(05-20-2011, 11:45 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: she looks great, is she a Mir?

yes, is a Mir ^^
(05-22-2011, 09:59 AM)wampirencja Wrote: Very elegant lady, but with 4th picture she should try her chances in a horror movie as a scary ghost from haounted manor... [those eyes... and bare feet...]

hahahhaha you are right, recently I saw a horror film about bjd dolls and remember a bit this film xDDD
Gorgeous, I love her look.
Home: unnamed (Pullip Shinku)

She looks great!
|Feedback|Flickr|dA|
Now that I'm back at school, I won't be coming on as much