May Feedback
Here is my feedback thread! Thank you!
I have other feedback at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DayDreamerDolly?ref=si_shop
Thanks so much!
May
+1 as a seller.

Thanks a million for lovely Stica, I really love her.
Highly recommended!! Fast shipping, I've been a pleasure to buy from her. *_*
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
1+ as a seller - I purchased several wigs from her.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+2 as seller, I purchased a deboxed Veritas and she was in perfect condition and I purchased Lead's Wig and that too was in great shape. Arrived quickly. Thanks
+1 as a seller. i bought a lovely wig from her. it arrived quickly, wonderfully packed and she even included some adorable hairclips!
+1 as a seller, the wig came package lovely, thank you =3
Dolls Dolls and more dolls (sighs)
Feedback
+1 as a seller

I purchased the lovely Prunella from May and she arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition... I already adore her!

Thanks a bunch~

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller! I bought Butler from May! He arrived very well packaged, in super condition, and I couldn't be happier with him! Communication was great, and May is a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!!! <3 (sorry for the late feedback). >.<
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 as a seller, lovely items, good comms, swift shipping x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 as a seller

I bought Chill & a custom Taeyang from May. She very kindly allowed me a layaway, communication was always prompt & pleasant and shipping was ultra fast. Thanks again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller!
Fast shipping, Thank you! The modified Raphia is very pretty!
(Sorry for not leaving feedback for so long, I was not on Dolly Market for a while due to the fact that I was typing the URL in wrong!)
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 for a super nice seller! Wonderful to deal with, awesome prices, and fast shipping! Would buy from again, thank you so much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a seller! I bought Barasuishou from May, and she arrived in great condition, fast shippping, and was super understanding and nice when my Paypal was having problems processing payment.
I absolutely adore Bara, thanks so much! grin
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 a Taeyang seller grin Great conditions and quick sending
+1 as a truly outstanding seller! May went above and beyond to ship a doll to me even though she was busy getting ready for (and having) a baby! I couldn't be happier with her communication, shipping, and the doll himself. Highly recommended! Thanks so much!