kaninchen's feedback
+1 as a trade partner!!

I traded dolls with kaninchen. Shipping was prompt, communication was awesome, and I love love love my new girl!! Thanks so much~! <3
+2 as a seller !

I have bought an Leekeworld wig and a doll heart beret from Kaninchen!
The items came as described and the shipping was quick as well.
Highly recommended as a seller, would love to do business with again!
( ・ิω・)ノิ check out my other blogs:
tumblr DOA
+1 as swap organizer!

The swap ran smooth, invoices were prompt, and she even kept in contact with Leeke to keep us informed. Shipping to me was very fast, and everything was well packed. Thanks so much for running this and doing such a great job.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 for running a Leeke GO

kaninchen does a wonderful running GOs and I would definitely participate in one again! Thanks!
Kaninchen purchased a Pullip Moon from me, and it was a perfect transaction! Prompt payment, great communication, and she let me know when her new girl arrived! Highly recommended! Happy
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a buyer! yay Kaninchen adopted my Rovam; a super great buyer who paid promptly and kept in touch! Thank you so much! Happy
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 for leading the For My Doll group order!! Kaninchen had great communication, and everything went smoothly! I love my new wig, and I'm looking forward to Kaninchen's next group order! LOL
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 for organizing the FMD GO. She kept us updated through the whole process and I'm very satisfied with the experience.
+1 as a GO organizer! Kaninchen led the recent FMD group order and was fantastic. Communication was timely, packaging was careful, shipping was fast. Couldn't ask for a better experience!
+1 as the FMD Go organizer. Great communication and super-fast shipping. Thanks so much, kaninchen! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as swap organizer!

Another perfect swap. Kaninchen is friendly and great to work with. The shipping is also super quick. Thanks so much!!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a GO organizer

good communication, super fast shipping, no delays. this was my first GO, so i'm happy that it went so well! i'll definitely take part in another of her GOs sometime grin
+1 as a buyer. Purchased my Xiao Fan and was super friendly and awesome to deal with. Thank you again! <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a traveling doll host! Kaninchen took stunning photos of little Penny, and was excellent in her communication. I dearly appreciate her effort to get Penny shipped out on time, too. Thank you so much, my dear! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
+1 as a buyer! Kaninchen purchased a little anthro resin bunny from me. Payment was exactly as scheduled, and communication was friendly and prompt. A perfect transaction!