kaninchen's feedback
+1 as a buyer.

Kaninchen bought some eyechips from me. Unfortunately something went wrong with the shipping - I still have no idea what went wrong but I'll probably never know - and when I sent the eyechips to her a bit late, she was very understanding and kind. Communication was perfect: fast and friendly. She deserves the extras I included in the envelope to make up for my mistake wink
+1 as a seller.

I purchased a dolly clothing lot from Kaninchen. It was a wonderful deal in great condition and super-fast shipping. I only wanted two items from the lot, and I'm happy I got them. Thanks so much!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a super sweet split partner! Sent my part of the split very quickly and very well-packed! Very kind and considerate individual! Thank you so very much! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as seller
Purchased a stock from her. Kind and great communication. Fast shipping! Thanks
+1 as a seller! Bought some of Cinciallegra's stock and it came really quick! Thank you~
+1 as a seller Happy Bought partial Henri stock from her and it arrived super fast! Wonderful communication too. Thank you ever so much! Heart
+1 as a buyer

Thanks! (And I love your icon!)

♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 for kaninchen running the recent LeekeWorld group order! She was very clear with the order and payment specifications, invoiced everyone according to the agreed-upon terms, placed the order exactly when she said she would, mailed everything out very quickly in perfect packaging, and kept everyone updated the entire time. Communication was friendly and prompt. You couldn't ask for a better group order! Thanks, kaninchen! Heart
+1 for the amazingly quick/well run group order which kaninchen took charge of for me ! Very pleasant to deal with and everything went so smoothly, plus my wigs arrived in record timing grin *huge thank you*

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 for the Leeke GO! I second everything Chihiro said above me. Thanks!
+1 for hosting the Leeke GO

Very well-run; no fuss, no muss. Thank you so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 During the Leekworld GO, one of my wigs was forgotten. She let me know immediately, refunded the price and apologized profusely. A couple days later, she ordered another thing from Leekeworld and ordered the forgotten wig. I paid again for the wig, but not shipping, she sent the wig first class to me and it actually arrived before my other 3 wigs. She did everything in her power to make up for the mistake. I would order in a GO she was running again!
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 More for the Leekeworld GO. She shipped promptly. My wigs showed package awesomely. Would do a GO she runs again.
Rida/Nana Akoya/Kyoko Chill/Hanako Monomono/Taiko

[Image: 22516b48-1e65-45ce-90df-157f81ce182c.jpg]
+1 as a swapper!

Kaninchen joined the rainbow swap I hosted, she sent me a beautiful package with really gorgeous goodies. She went above & beyond and kept to all the swap rules.

+1 as an awesome split partner! Super friendly and accommodating, great communication, paid quickly, and let me know when the package arrived. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! Heart