Alexis, dal ende (pic heavy!!)
So I've been messing around with her face up, trying to see what I can do. I feel that I'm getting very close to her desired look! (I've just discovered the magic of magic erasers~)

Sorry for the lack of dolly clothes, I'll be getting more soon. Just ordered some that should be here in a few days! ^^

She's decided that the name Alexis or 'Alex' fits her very well. Thanks for the comments! I hope to bring her around some more interesting scenery and get some new dollies in the pictures soon!

I'm getting my second girl today, so excited to meet her. (:

[Image: ALEXIS.jpg]

[Image: alexiscute.jpg]

[Image: alexisonfire.jpg]
Cute! Is your Dal still a girl or will she be a boy now? How about the name Sam?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's still a girl just more of a tomboy. (:
Hmm, I like the name Sam but I'm not sure it fits her. I'm thinking of something that starts with the letter 'A'. Maybe 'Avery' or 'Alexis'...

I'll be having a photoshoot with her tomorrow when the sun's out, maybe that will help get a better picture of her.
I think Alexis is nice. As a tomboy, she can prefer "Alex". ^^
That is so true, Teslithia!
She really needs some new clothes for her new look as well. She wants some jeans and some new shirts. I'll have to browse the clothing for sale on here. (:
Alex sounds very nice and doesn't really reveal if she's a girl or a boy wink
She will look awesome with black tanktop and camo trousers!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
She is very cute. ALexis is a cute name. grin You could also call her Lexi if she is felling more like a girl. he he grin
Alexis would be a cute name for her!

She's adorable, can't wait to see her with her new clothing look! smile
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Thanks everyone! c:
I'll post more pictures once I find her a more fitting clothing style.
I'm thinking jeans and a tank top.
Camo could work really well too, wampirencja! Thanks for the suggestion.
I got my second girl yesterday! Alexis has found an older sister!

Hugs;

[Image: hugs.jpg]
I like her make up .. nicely done
and she looks really cute
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
Thank you! I appreciate it. ^^
Just waiting on some new clothes for her.
She looks amazing!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)