Clarity's new wig <3
Old thread, time to delete. C:
obitsu is really easy, the hardest part is getting the 1.5cm neck peg supplied sanded/cut/melted (however you choose to do it) down the the 5mm it needs to be to fit into your pullips head. providing you have a teeny tiny screw driver getting the head off is the easy bit hehe
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
That wig really suits her well. When there is one for sale, you can always buy another stock body that matches her.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Really she is lovely with her new wig!!
Sorry to hear about her hand... hope she gets a new one (or body) soon!

That wig is very pretty on her!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Honey is a great name for her. Her new wig is wonderful; I love the ringlets in the back. That's sad about her hand though; poor little dear.
She's really pretty and her new wig looks great on her. Clarity is a stunning doll isn't she? Hope you can acquire a new body for her.
Her wig is sooo pretty! I want to play with it...
Thank you all for the nice comments. <3

Does anyone know if Obitsu hands will fit into type 4 wrists? I've always noticed how big obitsu hands are compared to stock bodies so that has me a bit worried. Then again I could always try to file down the peg. Just the hands themselves aren't much so if it didn't work it wouldn't be a huge loss.
The name Honey suits her really well grin she is adorable!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
I just tried for you, & Obitsu hand pegs are too big to fit into a type 4 wrist :/ You can buy type 4's second hand, check out the sales area of the forum. I'll be selling a type 4 in a couple of months (It's from a Grell), I can PM you as soon as I am incase you haven't founf one in the meantime. Obitsu-ing's a lot easier than it looks, like others have said, clipping the neck peg down is actually the hardest part :p I Obitsu all my girls, & really love the posibility & realism of them....but, a lot of people obitsu because they think they should & then hate the results, so do your research before you take the plunge smile If you'd like any comparison pics between obitsu's & type 4's let me know.
I love your girls wig & name <33 Where did you get the wig? That's the kind of thing my sister was looking for but we couldn't find anything on ebay.

That new wig is stunning!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks you guys! yay

@Lilcurly
I'll certainly have to check into that. I'm horrified of removing the head though. -shudder- and the flopyness might get on my nerves a bit. I'll have to research the Obitsu a bit more. I've seen Dolfie bodies and others but they don't look right to me. :/ I could always try to get the Obitsu hand and try to file it down with the huge filer that's in the tool-shed, but it still might look a bit awkward when it gets on.
I got the wig from someone on Etsy.com called Blytaholic. It comes from Hong Kong but it shipped super fast! And it came with a card and a little plastic bow. :3 I definitely recommend them. It was a very good price and lots to choose from.
And thank you so much! <3
Aw! Her wig is so pretty! It really suits her
I like this wig color on her .. so pretty .
I am considering getting her so this photos helped me ^^