Henri deboxed
(05-24-2011, 08:40 PM)martah Wrote: she looks way much better than in promo pictures, what a difference! I`m tempted to get her now.
That's what I was going to say. I wasn't even thinking about her until I saw these photos, she's so much more appealing to me now. The only thing that'll make it better would be if she had Charlemagne's stock, I'm so in love with that stock!
(05-24-2011, 10:35 PM)Lilcurly Wrote:
(05-24-2011, 09:06 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Uh - blushed pale? I'm not very good at describing skin tones.

Lol, would she suit being a vampire do you think?
I could see that, although she's not *that* pale. Not like Ende.

My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She's amazing! I want one!
[Image: girlswinter.png]
(05-25-2011, 08:52 AM)TrueFan Wrote:
(05-24-2011, 09:06 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Uh - blushed pale? I'm not very good at describing skin tones.

Are you thinking of making her into a Claudia Lulcurly, cause that's who she reminds me of too! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(05-27-2011, 01:06 AM)Cherryfox Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 08:52 AM)TrueFan Wrote:

Are you thinking of making her into a Claudia Lulcurly, cause that's who she reminds me of too! x

Who's Claudia? I just think she looks really vamp with her old style clothes, pale skin, amber eyes & dark coloured lips <3 & the darkness around her eyes. She's so pretty, I definitely need her one day.

I really love Henri .. I have one bought for my sister as a gift ^^ .. I am sure she will love it!
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]