Negative: -

Links to my feedback pages are available in my signature

[Image: tbadl-890960420.gif]
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
chocoAng3l purchased a littlefee faceplate from me. She was awesome with communication, very friendly to chat with, and paid quickly.

Thanks so much!!

+1 Choco commissioned me to do a face up for her Nahh-ato , she paid promptly and delightful to chat with. smile would definitly love to deal with again.
+1 as a buyer
Purchased some Pullip dresses from me. She's a wonderful buyer, very quick with replies and with payment! Thank you so much <3
Choco purchased a bunch of items from me via my Flickr page.
She was great to deal with, fantastic communication and fast payment.
+1 buyer smile
[Image: 5501561441_f26807f466.jpg]
My Flickr
My Etsy
My Feedback
100% ebay under bouncing_soul79
100% etsy under Chunkstar79

Choco purchased many dresses from me and was very friendly and patient. Highly recommended!

+1 buyer
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

Did a split with her! She was fantastic in finding out I wanted a Rayne of my own! grin

+3!!! grin grin grin split partner!
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 buyer
sold her my veritas! super sweet to deal with. fast payment and great communication! very happy with our transaction! thanks for adopting my girl!
+1 for a wonderful seller! So polite, and an absolute sweetie to work with. Item arrived in great condition, would buy from again in a heartbeat! grin Thanks again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment