Feedback for June Marie
Please post all feedback for June Marie here.
Thank you! ♥
Home: unnamed (Pullip Shinku)

+1 like a buyer of some bracelets of my shop ^^

Fast payment, great comunication and so kind...100% RECOMENDED!!

Thanks for all June!!
my Flickr Heart Feel free to add me ^^!

sorry for my Englishblush
This is the second time in all my years for me to leave bad feedback. But she deserves one big negative. Because I prefer not to deal with drama, I prefer not to deal with June Marie.

She made a mountain out of a molehill, and caused me totally unnecessary and undue stress. I accidentally sent her the wrong $1.50 doll boots. Because I didn't find time to ever mail out the right boots, I sent an apology along with a refund plus some. When she got angry about the refund and free boots, I sent an explanation. But that still wasn't good enough for her. She then sent totally unnecessary mean, hateful, and petty messages. I do not know how old June Marie is, but judging by her messages she is either immature or very self-centered.
I purchased a Filato from June Mary and had no problem at all. She was really nice during the whole transaction and relly fast in replying to my questions. The package arrived really quickly and carefully wraped.
Thank you again !
(07-02-2011, 11:41 PM)Parton Wrote: This is the second time in all my years for me to leave bad feedback. But she deserves one big negative. Because I prefer not to deal with drama, I prefer not to deal with June Marie.

She made a mountain out of a molehill, and caused me totally unnecessary and undue stress. I accidentally sent her the wrong $1.50 doll boots. Because I didn't find time to ever mail out the right boots, I sent an apology along with a refund plus some. When she got angry about the refund and free boots, I sent an explanation. But that still wasn't good enough for her. She then sent totally unnecessary mean, hateful, and petty messages. I do not know how old June Marie is, but judging by her messages she is either immature or very self-centered.

I'm just now seeing this as I haven't been on in years lol I find she went quite a bit over board with her 'negative' feedback since I paid for all of my items same day and within the hour.. she sent the wrong boots and I simply asked why it was taking so long for the boots to arrive only to find out she'd refunded them without a word and I was left wondering what happened, this was the response I sent her which I don't think was 'mean, hateful or petty' as she says it was.

http://grabilla.com/0440a-93b09501-1be3-...16a51.html

I never actually left a negative feedback for her because I felt the matter wasn't worth the energy. She however rushed over here apparently and left this untruthful 'negative' feedback. I hope it doesn't deter others from dealing with me as I'm very kind and quick to fulfill orders whether I'm the buyer or seller during any and all transactions.
Home: unnamed (Pullip Shinku)

+1 as a seller!

JuneMarie sold me a doll. It was a perfect transaction--reasonable price, fast shipping, excellent packaging. Thank you so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite