Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
+1 as a seller, I bought the nude Isul after his outfit was split off. He arrived yesterday safe and sound and I couldn't be happier, yet another flawless transaction!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller! I got the nude Dal Romantic Rabbit and she's simply the cutest thing; I can't wait to start making clothes for her!
+1 seller! I bought Another soldier rabbit from her and everything sent smoothly, thank you so much!!
+1 buyer

Very fast payment and wonderful communication smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 As a seller!

Great communication and Namu Fai arrived well padded and faster than expected.
Thank you for the great transaction!
+1 as a buyer!

fishy is always a pleasure to do business with!
+1 as a seller. I just bought a doll from Fishy this evening. We found out we lived in the same city and met up-how rad is that! She even included some stock which was totally unexpected and awesome. Thanks, Fishy!
+1 as a seller

fishy is one of my favourite people to deal with. Understanding, kind & quick like a bunny LOL with communication and shipping. She also included a very generous extra with my new girl - thankyou again my dear.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as seller, my Lunatic Queen arrived super fast and in pretty great condition!
+1 for a great sale!

Sold me a bait Colline at a great price, and shipping was very fast.
+1 as a seller! I bought Hangry's stock from her and everything arrive well packaged and quickly! Thank you!!
+1 as a seller. I bought Pullip Henri's stock outfit from fishy and was very happy with the transaction! Shipping was super quick, as was communication, and the outfit is adorable. smile
BJD: Angelheim Ciel, DoT Calla, DM Lilis Liv, Luts HDF Pudding, RS Pixiu, Delf Juri '05, DoT H. Ducan, DF baby ari Sunee, Dollndoll Chloe, Musedoll Re-an, Delf Nanuri '07, Migidoll Kay, AF Alice, PW Sky, DZ Mo, Cherishdoll Lani, CD Cheshire Kitten Lance
Pullip: Retro Nella, Aurora, LRRH, red-eye Yuki, Hello Kitty, Nomado, Adsiltia, Aquel | Dal: Maretti, Kotoya, Angry, Colline, Lucia, Tweety (custom) | Byul: Dumbo | Taeyang: Scarecrow (custom), Lead, Arion | Isul: Apollo
Ai doll: Matricaria, Denphalae, Marigold, Gloxinia, Larkspur, Torenia, Black Berry, Kangaroo Paw, Nerine, Plum, Tsubaki
J-doll: Rue de Belleville, Marche, Old Arbat
+1 as a seller!

Bought a Pullip from fishy. Communication was friendly and shipping was fast. Thanks!
+1 as a seller, I bought a nude Hermine Byul from Fishy and she was shipped quickly and packed well, communication was lovely. Always a pleasure thanks!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller. I bought a nude/ bald Taeyang from her at a good price, and she was very patient while I made up my mind.