Fishy's Feedback Thread - 100% Positive So Far! Thank you!! :D
+1 as seller
I bought tigerlily with her original wig and stock+ lir's stock+ Charlemagne's stock from her. She is very patient and kind. Ships very fast and messages back very fast. Att the items were in very good condition and she explained them well. Thank you!
+1 as a seller! I bought Another Queen from her and she was willing to hold her for me until I got paid, and shipped her immediately after I paid for her! Thank you so much!
+2 as a seller, I bought two Sailor scout Pullips from Fishy and I couldn't be happier! Always an absolute pleasure to work with, communication excellent and dolls were shipped promptly and packaged well. Would definitely recommend Fishy as a seller and I look forward to doing business with her again soon.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+3 As a Seller! I bought 2 pullips & a dal from fishy & I am totally speechless with her kindness. Communication was perfect & packaging was amazing. A truly wonderful transaction. Thank you so much fishy. You are simply the best! Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
+3 as a seller. I bought 3 Dals + Fata's stock from fishy. She gave me the time to pay for them, sent them immediately, packaged like a champion. She is always a pleasure to talk to, as reliable as you can get, and kind! I can't recommend fishy highly enough to deal with.

Thankyou, again, for all my goodies & the special gifts that travelled with them.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for a great seller! Sold me a beautiful doll, shipped quickly, and had excellent communication! Thank you!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Another super awesome transaction with a great seller! Will continue to do business with again and again without hesitation!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as seller. Bought a Dal, and it arrived in beautiful condition. Very fast shipping, and great communication. Thanks so much!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+2 as a buyer. Fishy was a great buyer to deal with, she was very responsive to all PMs and paid quickly. I would gladly sell to fishy again.
+1 seller. Extremely recommended!
Wonderful communication, fast shipping, and most of all person!!! yay
The Yeolume arrived today and I cannot thank you enough!
+1 as a seller!
Great communication and super fast shipping. Thanks!
+1 as a seller! I bought a nude/bald Prunella from Fishy, very fast shipping. Thanks! LOL
+1 as a seller. Fishy is someone with whom I've had transactions with here a few times. She's always great to deal with. Thank you so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 Seller smile fast communication and quick shipping <3
Thank you !
+1 Seller - Responded quickly to messages, shipped right away and even threw in some extras I wasn't expecting.